- Never put perfume on wet hair, because it will dry off quickly.
- Put a few drops of perfume on the brush and then comb the hair.
- To make your perfume last longer and be more intense, put a few drops on the inside of the elbow.
- During summer months apply perfume to the inner part of the knee.
- Some drop put on the wrist because your perfume will be more intense and last longer.
- Do not apply perfume on your skin, immediately after showering.
- Put a few drops of perfume behind your ears.
- To make your perfume last longer and maintain its freshness, keep it in a dark and dry place.