After drinking our favorite beverage around the world-cafe, many of us washed cup and throw the precious coffee grounds. However, the coffee grounds has multiple benefits, from cleaning at home, creativity, care for pets, supplement to the garden to skincare.
- Coffee grounds as help in cleaning your home-stains on ceramic tiles or work surfaces in the kitchen can be cleaned if you mix coffee grounds with water which has soap. Rub the spot where the stain is with this mixture. The granular texture of the coffee grounds is effective for cleaning the grill and remove the fat accumulated on the grill. If your sink is clogged, do the following: use coffee grounds, liquid soap and a cup of boiling water at the end of cleaning. The scratches on the furniture can be cleaned if you do the following: mix coffee grounds with warm water and vinegar. Soak a cotton swabs into this mixture and rub scratches on the furniture. This mixture can remove stains in the pan. When you make cakes, put a little coffee grounds for a richer taste of cakes. For barbecue – coffee grounds form a crust on the meat on the grill and leaves meat juicy. Coffee grounds give bittersweet taste to grilled meat.When cuts onions an unpleasant smell remains on your hands. Rub a Coffee grounds in your hands to remove odor.
- Coffee grounds at nursing your pats– to remove the fleas on the pet, do the following: when bathing a dog or a cat, after shampooing and before rinsing the shampoo, rub coffee grounds in the root of your pet’s fur.
- Coffee grounds in the service of beauty-except bags of tea, you can remove puffiness under the eyes with a coffee grounds. Mix coffee grounds with water. Make a thick paste. Put the mixture on the swollen place and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse it. Cellulite-mix coffee grounds with coconut oil. Do masage on problematic area of your skin with this mixture. Leave a few minutes. Rinse it. Do this every day. The changes will be visible after 2 weeks. Cleansing: mix coffee grounds with a few drops of olive oil. Clean the face. This hydrates your skin and makes it shine. Washing hair: granules of coffee grounds make your hair shines of cleanliness.
- Coffee grounds in your garden-cofee grounds are rich with nitrogen. Worms love it and it is excellent to use coffee grounds as fertilizer in the garden. Make compost by mixing existing fertilizer for the garden with leaves, fresh grass and coffee grounds. Leave this mixture for a few days. To remove the snails in the garden, do the following: instead of salt, sprinkle coffee grounds around flowers. Carrots will grow easier if you mix coffee grounds with the seed before planting carrots. Hydrangeas will get the blue color, if you add some coffee grounds to the soil where you plan to plant hydrangeas.
- Coffee grounds in the service of creativity-you’ll get a solid “sepia” effect if you mix a coffee grounds with water. Old tree will become new if you do the following: Mix a tablespoon of vinegar and sediment. Put an old wire for cleaning (rubbing) and some coffe grounds on the bottom of the jar and pour vinegar to the top of the jar. Allow this mixture to rest for one day. After 24 hours, remove the wire and use it for painting the wood. Let the layer to dry, clean debris and apply a second layer.