Liebster Award & Blue Sky Tag Award !!
Good morning bloggers and friends,
I wish you a very happy weekend. It’s been 2 years and a couple of months since I started publishing posts on magicandbeauty.wordpress.com https://divinespice.com and it’s been a great experience so far. I feel really happy that I still have the same enthusiasm from day one and this has been possible only because of the overwhelming support you guys have given me. I can’t thank enough my fellow bloggers and I hope you will continue to support me.
I would like to share a happy news that I’ve been nominated for the Leibster Award & Blue Sky Tag award by our fellow blogger Nithya, https://divinespice.com
Thank you so much Nithya for nominating me for this award, I really appreciate for taking your precious time to read my work as well as giving me the recognition through this fantastic award nomination. You are so amazing!! Nithy’s blog got loads of interesting recipes with unique ideas, Please feel free to visit https://divinespice.com blog and I am sure you will like reading around.
Now here is the process that goes for the award nominations:-
Nomination Process :
- Pay regards to one who nominated you.
- Write down 11 facts about yourself.
- Then nominate the fellow bloggers.
- Do inform them of their nominations.
- Give answers of the questions you are asked.
- Ask questions from nominees.
Thanks a bunch again Nithya( divinespice.wordpress.com ) for giving me this opportunity and it really motivates me to excel better and go the extra mile
Facts about myself
# I was born and raised in the beautiful town of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
# I love books, travels, good movies, humanitarian works and many more things.
# I like to learn new things and people and places.
# If I am not in a position to travel all the time, I travel “virtually”.
# Even if I like to travel more and explore new places, I also love to spend my free time with my family, too.
# I like to explore Sarajevo when is possible to to promote some interesting things to the world.
# My favorite colors are brown, blue, red and green.
# My favorite music groups are ABBA, Ten Sharp, Depeche Blue,…etc.
# Mo mentally, I read a book “Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho, which I recommend to you. I could always return to this book.
# My favorite period of the year is summer.
#I like to cook and try some new recipes, ingredients and spices.
This is an excellent opportunity for me to collaborate with you all and I am so thrilled about nominating my blogger friends as well for this Leibster Award & Blue Sky Tag Award.
Here is the full list of fascinating nominees for this honor:
All these bloggers are really amazing and please feel free to visit their blog to see what they are up to if you haven’t already. I am sure you will enjoy reading around.
Thank you so much in advance !!
Answers on questions from https://divinespice.com addressed to me:
1. What does blogging mean to you?-Means a lot, because everyday I learn new things and get know a new people.
2. How did you get into blogging ?- I started just for fun and now I really like it very much.
3. How would you react when someone criticizes you, and praises you?- I take critics and praises very well, it helps me to understand complete life and my life on a better way.
4. What was the happiest day of your life?- When Dayton Peace Agreement is signed in November 1995 and the war stopped in my country and the siege of Sarajevo, too.
4 questions for my nominees:
- Give us 3 reasons why you love blogging.
- Do you have any advice for a new bloggers?
- Do you have any hobby and what is it?
- Is blogging in your opinion positive or negative thing, please explain.
Thank you so much again for all your love and support and I hope you enjoy reading it ! I’d love to hear from you all!
Meet you very soon with another interesting post ☺ Take care and have a lovely time !!