The lack of iron affects people most physically very active and people that live “fast”. It is thought that as much as 10% of the overall female population suffers from a lack of iron in the blood.
- Tiredness-our organism uses iron to produce hemoglobin, which is found in red blood cells, which transmits oxygen. The lack of oxygen in the blood causes a feeling of constant fatigue.
- Poor concentration – if you have a weaker concentration and it’s hard for you to work in front of a number of obligations, this most often indicates a lack of iron in the blood.
- Apathy-you feel apathy for your family, your obligations, your hobbies, …etc..This means a deficiency of iron in your body. If you notice that your mood has changed and you are not able to carry out everyday activities, check the blood picture.
- Common breathing-if you missing air(or You’re breathing hard) when exercising, or doing home-work, it’s an indication of iron deficiency.
- A pale skin-transparent and pale skin can be an indicator of iron deficiency. The palliative is caused by poor blood circulation and a reduced number of red blood cells.
- Nails brittle-if you notice the fragility of your nails or your nails are easily broken, there is a possibility that it is a matter of iron deficiency in the body.
- Common diseases-if you often have a flu or suffer from various inflammation or airway disease, this may mean low levels of iron in the blood.
- Urinal color – if you notice a change in the color of the urine, seek for medical help. If you have a deficiency of iron in your body, urine will be pink or even red color.