I was totally surprised when I have read that dearkitty1.wordpress.com has nominated my blog for this lovely award. I would like to thank to the https://dearkitty1.wordpress.com for nominated me (and my blog) for this award.
Actually, dearkitty1.wordpress.com has started this award back in 2014 to connect blogs and bloggers all over the world and to award their efforts and work.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My answers are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?- Most visits to my blog come from The United States of America, then from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Serbia (neighboring countries), The United Kingdom, India, Australia, Japan,…etc. I think, it depends on the topic and the language of the text/blog post (in my case).
2. What is your favorite sport?- My favorite sport is chess. Second place belongs to basketball.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2017?- I write short stories. Special moment happened a few weeks ago, when the team from the web portal http://www.mondo.ba informed me that my short story “A story about my dear neighbor Professor Zlatko Hakl” won the third place and will be published in the book “Stories from the neighborhood” (original language is Bosnian: Priče iz komšiluka).
4. What is your favorite quote?- I have many favorite quotes. Here are some: “The idea without action is dreaming. Action without idea is a nightmare. “- Japanese proverb; “The first man who cast a curse instead of stone, was the founder of civilization.” – Sigmund Freud; “You can not shake hands with your squeezed hands.” – Indira Gandhi; Choose happiness today by taking life moment by moment, complaining less, and being thankful for the little things that mean a lot.~Unknown
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?- My favorite classes were: English, Maths and Physics.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?-Maybe, some painting techniques on canvas. It’s never too late to learn something new.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?-As a little girl, I received a children’s accordion as a gift. I tried to play it but no success.
My seven questions are:
- Why did you start your blog (what was your motivation)?
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- Did you try to learn some specific foreign language and how it goes, so far?
- What are the three specific words/sentences which describe your country the most?
- Do you like to read books or magazines and what is your favorite one?
- What is your preferred meal and did you ever try to make one by yourself?
- If you win 1 million dollars on a lottery, how would you spend it?
My nominees are:
- https://gypsybus28.com (Jen)
- https://forgivingconnects.com (Debbie Roth)
- Mohamad Al Karbi
- https://hussein1987.wordpress.com (Hussein Alam)