We all well know olive oil and its efficacy on our health. Olive leaves are also equally effective and healthy. Olive leaves have been used for therapeutic purposes for centuries, as they contain Oleuropein compounds. Many studies have shown that Oleuropein has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties. It is believed that olive leaves have more antioxidants than green tea.
Olive leaf extract is used for therapeutic purposes, and the leaves of olives is effective tea.
The 5 most important benefits of olives leaves:
- Olive leaves helps people with osteoporosis-oleuropein helps to develop bone-forming cells and thus helps with osteoporosis.
- Olive leaves prevent aging-free radicals damage our skin. The leaves of olive containing phenol and antioxidants neutralize free radicals and revitalize the skin.
- Olive leaves lowers the pressure- Oleuropein lowers the pressure, improves circulation, prevents the formation of blood clots.
- Olive leaves fight against cholesterol-olive leaves preventing the formation of bad cholesterol in our body.
- Olive leaves helps in infections-Oleuropein destroys microorganisms and bacteria and stops reproducing substances that help bacteria and microorganisms to spread inside of our body.