I would like to thank to Mr. Dejan Rilak (from Zagreb, Croatia) who nominated me/my blog for this beautiful and lovely award called: Zagreb Sunshine Award. You can check his great posts here: rilaks-zagreb.guide.
Rules for accepting this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions. Note: You can put links to the blog’s home page. I’ve chosen specific posts for this occasion, but that’s not a rule.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
I’ve prepared my questions for you, dear nominees, but first, I have to thank a very nice blogger who awarded me with this same award. His name is Dejan Rilak and he is a tour guide for Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. You can check his page on : rilaks-zagreb.guide.
My answer’s to Dejan’s questions are:
- Most of you visited Zagreb so… Use three words to describe his city: beautiful, worth-seeing, fascinating.
- Where are you from? Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)Use three words to describe your city. Sarajevo is friendly, nice and wonderful city.
- Can you say something in Croatian? Yes: Hvala, Molim, Doviđenja.
- What is your next travel destination? To be honest, don’t have a clew.
- Where did you go for your very first “independent” travel (not with your parents or school, something that was organized by you or your friends)?Italy (Trieste)
- What’s the strangest food that you’ve tried in your life? Sambal spice from Indonesia.
- Who is your favorite cartoon character? Minney Mouse.
- Are people outside the blogging community reading your blog (family, friends)? What do they think about it?Yes, they like it very much. They give their support.
- Coffee or tea? Why? Coffee always.
- Do you follow sports? Which one?No,unfortunately.
- Which historical figure would you like to meet? Erich Maria Remarque, Abraham Lincoln, The Mother Theresa and many more.
Here are my nominees for this lovely award:
- http://libertasnova.wordpress.com (Mr. Kristijan Kuš from Zagreb)
- https://mohamadkarbi.com (Mr. Mohamad Karbi)
- yourpersonalmotivator.net (Mrs.Rose Osman)
- http://fotolarioja.com (tempranillo)
- http://blog.dougcouvillion.com (Mr. Doug Couvillion)
- augenblicke372.wordpress.com (Mr.s Irmgard Rahn)
- ramblebosniaandherzegovina.wordpress.com (Mr. Alem)
- irenetron.net (Miss Irene)
My questions for my nominees are:
- What is your favorite place in the world?
- What are your advises for some future bloggers?
- Do you have any favorite kind of music and if yes, which one?
- If you can choose where to live, which place on the Earth would that be?
- Do you read books, magazines? Name the favorite one.
- What is the name of your favorite drink?
- What is the name of your favorite food?
- Fruits or vegetables?
- Do you already plan some new trip and where?
- Do you have some advises for some future traveler?
- If you win 1 million dollars on a lottery, how would you spend that money?
I wish you all the best and many success in your future blogging and your future life.
Many warm regards from Sarajevo,