Allies transported bulk of soldiers and war techniques to ships, thanks to organizational efforts in the Atlantic forces. This has greatly influenced the events in Europe. Using the heavy German defeat on the Eastern Front and relying on its own predecessor, the Allies carried out a series of massive decades of operation from North Africa to Sicily, Salerno and Anglia, Normandy and Provence, which led to the acceleration of the fall of Germany. Combat activity of light naval forces developed in the narrow seas in attacks on opposing communications along the coast. Most attacks were on La Manch, the Baltic, the Black Sea, the Barents Sea, the Sicilian passage and the Adriatic.
In the initial phase of the war, the pace and scope of Japanese naval victories in Pacific Ocean was astonishing. Japan has been swamped with triumph over Singapore, Hong Kong and Surabaya, but also the richest world of rubber and fish. Even a Japanese venom machine made for a flashy war was not effective for controlling these giant sites. The relationship between the forces of Japan and the USA begins to equalize after the Battle of the Coral Sea (May 1942). The development of the US military and naval industry brings the most prominent US dominance in the oceans of 1943. The US is pushed by Japan. In the spring of 1945, the circumference around Japan was firmly clamped. Air Force USA systematically bombarded Japan. Upon joining the USSR in the war against Japan and after the use of atomic bombs, Japan capitulates in August 1945.
Technological and organizational news from naval operations in World War II can be classified as follows:
1. The aircraft carrier assumes the capital role of a battleship in the US, Japanese, and British Navy. The navy’s navy forces engage aviation on land. Aviation is successfully engaged in submarine battles thanks to the use of radar.
2. The intensification of the underwater war contributes to the development of war fleets. The German submarines subverted 23 million allied ships and accounted for 67% of total losses. The submarines sail over-water speeds of 19 knots and underwater about 16 knots. Dive about 200 meters in depth. Sniffer increases the radiance of the underwater action. The electric power torpedo gives them a greater dissipation power. Anti-submarine defense – with the help of underwater electric locomotives and multipurpose deep-throwing launchers. There are 5,500 warships and 20,000 small power boats built.
3. Historical sources say that in the 2nd World War there were over 600 maritime deserter operations, and six were strategically important. Allied maritime manpower and special deserter ships were created (48,000 of these ships were built in the United States).
4. The war with mines (magnetic, acoustic and hydrodynamic mines) claimed that the Allies opposed the defense, where about 1000 ships were used.
5. Naval diberious means are used for massive-pocket darts, horsehair and live torpedoes, explosive boats. The Italian fleet MAS achieves the greatest success in the port of Alexandria (Egypt).
German Kriegsmarine opposes the British Royal Navy.
The Red Fleet (Soviet ships) had three battalions, seven cruisers, 66 destroyers, 269 torpedo boats, 250 sailboats, and more than 2,500 aircraft in June 1941. Under the doctrine of the Little War and the concept, the Red Fleet was ready to participate in the combined operations. The Red Fleet Falls 1245 warships and 1307 merchant ships. The Red Fleet has made 110 desperate naval operations in the war. Historians say that the Red Fleet sailors often fought as soldiers to make their contribution to World War II.