1. Tešanjski dijamant, Tešanj (www.dijamant.ba)- won the 4th place in the category of acidic mineral water at the prestigious water fair in Berkeley Springs, Virginia (USA) 2014. This was a 25th annual event, with more than 100 waters worldwide. Canadian Clearbrook was the best natural water source. In the United States, the best water is Santa Ana.
In the category of bottled water, the gold medal was won by Castle Rock from Canada. In this category, the fourth was the Water Element from Vrnjacka Banja in Serbia.
In the category of acidic mineral waters, the first place was the Canadian mineral water Gold Sparkling. The best packaging of water is the Korean manufacturer Hallasu.
From this company, they announce the export to the market of the entire Arabian Gulf.
2. Ella is a natural source of water. The manufacturer is Milkos from Sarajevo. Water Ella fills from the source Vilenac in Blessing in glass packaging 0.2l and 0.75l, and in PET packaging 0.33l. 0,5l. 1.5l I 5.0l. In his words, it is a borehole where a lot of time, effort and money have been invested, and all legal procedures have been respected. It is also noted that all hydrogeological analyzes and tests of land, rock and water have been carried out, and the wells are equipped with the highest quality materials. The water is crushed at a depth of 250 meters and, coming up to the surface, passes through a range of different rocks that filter the water and give it extra mineral value, which puts it in a row of top quality water. The source is very generous and has a large capacity Water that meets our requirements and needs. http://www.milkos.ba
3. Sarajevski kiseljak, Kiseljak (https://sarajevski-kiseljak.com )- Kiseljak is mineral water that runs in Kiseljak in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is believed that the town of Kiseljak was named after the acidic water flowing there.
4. Oaza – natural spring water (www.oaza.ba) – the natural elixir of health, life and youth – Source The Black Peak is a source near Tešnja, a true oasis of peace and natural resources. Water Oaza is a natural spring water that drains from a depth of about 100 m and naturally filters through the impermeable layers of mineral rocks. Such water is without any contact with the external contaminants filled in bottles, and the first contact with the outside world is at the very first opening of the bottle.
Oaza is a story of persistence, strength … Water always finds its way, so Oaza has found its own. Many innovations, investment in technological processes, marketing and campaigns have become one of the most recognizable waters in the world.
5. Water Lejla (Sarajevska pivara, Sarajevo) http://www.lejla.ba-Lejla Natural spring water is of exceptionally stable quality, has a constant, unchanged and balanced mineral ratio. It has a beneficial effect on the human body.
6. LEDA Water from Široki Brijeg (more on http://www.leda.ba)
In the competition of 400 brands proposed by the research agency Nielsen, which has been operating in the market of Bosnia and Herzegovina since 2006, retailers in Bosnia and Herzegovina selected 2018 through an online questionnaire, and In Store magazine organized a selection of TOP 100 products to be on the shelves of all stores. in the state, but also to every household. It is this “Must have” award that went to the natural spring water of Leda.
Leda natural spring water is water of excellent quality pumped from the Borak spring near Široki Brijeg. Leda is the first registered natural spring water in Bosnia and Herzegovina recognized by the BiH Food Safety Agency and reached its peak in 2014 with the acquisition of the brand by the company Lukas TP Nakić, Široki Brijeg, which with its rich distribution channels placed Leda in the hands of consumers throughout the country, so that today you can find Leda in all relevant retail chains and HoReCa channels, various public, social and sports institutions and many businesses.
Today, Leda is perhaps the most promising brand of bottled water in BiH due to several factors, mostly due to its exceptional quality, as evidenced by sample analyzes by the FBiH Public Health Institute, but also due to the ownership structure that invests significant funds in modernization of production facilities, marketing activities and human resources.
Thanks to all this, Leda achieves excellent sales results, has become one of the fastest growing brands in this segment and deservedly received this prestigious award.
7. Vlašićka Rosa water company ( http://www.vlasicka-rosa.com ) Made in Travnik, Bosnia and Herzegovina “Water of My Life” https://best-bih.com/ba/proizvodnja/vlasicka-rosa/
Tel: +387 30 707 435 Fax: +387 30 540 495| E-mail: email@example.com
Donje Putićevo b.b. 72270 Travnik, Bosna i Hercegovina
Tel: 00387 30 707 435
Fax: 00387 30 540 496
8. Bistrica natural and carbonated spring water ( Gornji Vakuf, Bosnia and Herzegovina) http://www.bistrica.ba
Source name: Vranica
Source of source extraction: Pajic polje bb, Gornji Vakuf-Uskoplje
Country of origin: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Tel. (387) 33 539 032
manufacturing company: Gemex d.o.o.
Terezija bb, 71 000 Sarajevo
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Natural and carbonated spring water
9. Bosanska kraljevska voda (Bosnian royal water)
Water drunk by the kings of Bosnia.
ulica Kotromanića br. 48
71000 Sarajevo / BIH
telefon: +387 33 246 386
mobitel: +387 62 373 974
10. Sara (Kreševo, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
SARA is a non-carbonated natural mineral water created from the clean, untouched hilly landscape of central Bosnia near the royal town of Kreševo.
Tel (‘+387) 30 871-871
11. Atlas water company Atlas Trading d.o.o. Sarajevo,
Address: Srđana Aleksića 32, 71 000 Sarajevo, http://www.atlastrading.org
Well: Husića Vrelo, Vesela bb, Bugojno, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Tel. (387) 61 950 246
12. Moja Voda (Made in Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Tel. (387) 032 456-346
Contact telephone +38732456346
My water, part of nature!
Because every drop counts!
*available at Almy gas stations.