• Judge: Bob Hicok
• $750, plus publication, and 25 author copies beautifully printed by Rabbit Catastrophe Press.
$21 submission fee.
• Manuscripts are being accepted now. Click here to APPLY.
• Send 20 – 32 manuscript pages of poetry (no more than one poem per page). It’s fine if individual works have been published elsewhere, but the manuscript can’t have been published as a whole before.
• Include a title page, a table of contents, and an acknowledgements page (if any of the poems have been previously published).
• Your name and contact info should not appear anywhere on the manuscript. And filling out Submittable’s “cover letter” field is discouraged. Close friends of, and students who are studying with or have studied with the judge within the last five years, should not apply.
• The manuscript need not be thematically coherent or narratively related. Co-authored manuscripts are fine. Submitting multiple manuscripts is fine with entry fees for each.
• All covers are printed on Rives BFK Printmaking Paper, which is a 100% cotton rag. All covers, FFEPs, vellums and text blocks are scored and torn by hand to size and then hand folded into books. Books are bound with a variety of perfect and sewn bindings.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions if you have them.
The Baltic Writing Residency in Latvia
http://www.balticresidency.com | email@example.com
The Baltic Writing Residency Poetry Chapbook Contest, in conjunction with Rabbit Catastrophe Press.