1. June is a broken month.
2. It is characterized by a large number of vows, the parish of the bishop. There are some written records saying that this parade visiting villages, old and sacred trees, preserved in great numbers to the present day. The parades of the bishop in the towns depart from the church and pass through the most important streets and the end of the most important historical and religious features of the city. In some parts of the world, the month of June is a month of ritual ducklings and parade of queen.
3. Rainy June, all summer falls. Cold June, all summer breaks.
4. Livestock production has always been one of the most important economic interests in the world today, both because of climate and natural preconditions, and for the benefit of survival in times of uncertainty. For cattle breeding, grass is a prerequisite, and mowing grass in some regions is mostly done in June, so this month is called the moonshadow.
5. For Men born in June: Who is born 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 … will be tall, wise, fearful, welcoming and welcome to everybody. He would be more receptive to fashioning than eating and drinking. If he was born 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 … he will be a connoisseur if he is to consecrate the doctrine; if not,he will be sanctified, will be healthy in old age. Happiness is waiting for him abroad.
6. For Women born in June: They will be fluffy, slim. The first and the second lover will leave her. When she marries, with his first husband he will rustle her. With her other husband, she will be very happy. The fatigue and resentment will thrown her into the sickness.
7. Who’s married in June, will have a beautiful and exciting life and a happy marriage. “You marry when rose buds grow, and you’ll go to all places around the world. ”
8. People love June because it is a powerful month in the year, it breaks all year round.
9. June is called Lipanj, cherry month, red month.
10. June is a female given name, but it is also used as a male given name in English-speaking countries. It comes from the name of the month, which is derived from Juno, the name of a Roman goddess. It is also a short form of the names Juniper, Junia, Junius and Junior.June was a very popular girl’s name and somewhat popular boy’s name in the early to mid 20th century in the United States. As a girl’s name, it reached a peak in 1925 as the 39th most popular name, but then gradually declined until it dropped off the top 1000 list of names in 1987. In recent years, it has started to make a comeback: in 2017 it ranked 244th. As a boy’s name, June reached a peak in 1922 at 697th, but then also declined and left the top 1000 list in 1939.