Sunshine Blogger Award
I have kindly been nominated by Dr Martha Andrea Castro Noriega from her blog https://drmarthacastrodoctor.com/ for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am sincerely grateful to DrMartha for having me taken in consideration for this award. It means a lot to me, especially because it is about a sunshine, and a sunshine is about life and hope. Dear Dr. Martha, Thank you very much!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
“The Blogosphere community holds several awards that bloggers use to nominate a blog in appreciation for its creative, inspiring, or motivational content.” “The award also helps other blogger receive recognition and free exposure for their blogs.
” Award’s Rules There are some basic rules to follow if you decide to participate:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog so everyone can visit.
2. Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog post.
5. List the rules and display the Award logo on your blog post.
Questions from https://drmarthacastrodoctor.com/ are:
1.How old is your blog? 4 years. I started with blogging in February 2015.
2.Why do you like blogging? My main reasons are: making a new friendships, learning a lot of new knowledges, writing a new posts.
3.Do you like interacting with your followers in the comment section? Yes, all interacting and comments helping me to learn a lot and get some new ideas.I appreciate the time blogers spend to make a comment.
4.Do you prefer blogging than social media? Blogging and social media have different impact in my life. I like both.
5.Do you like being nominated for blogging awards? Yes, I am grateful that my blogers-friends recognize the work and efforts we all put to make a new post, give a new knowledge to all people.
6.Do you plan blogging for long time? We do not know what the future will bring us. Momentally it is an idea. Just an idea.
7.What is the best accomplishment or satisfaction you have had through your blogging? Reading some other great posts from my blogers/friends, learning a lot thorugh their bloggins/posts.
8.Have you ever blogged about very controversial topics? Not yet.
9.As a blogger, do you think that there should be more bloggers than Facebook addicts? Everyone on this planet should choose if they prefer blogging or Facebook and make their decision.
10.Do you like html and have you created a code of your own? I like it, but not having a code of my own, yet.
11.What do you think about live blogging, video, podcast? Posting is great and if bloger think that video, live blogging or podcast will be additional plus, they can use it.
My nominees are:
Jenny’s Photographic Journey
My questions to the nominees are:
1. Why you start with blogging?
2. What is your favourite topic to write about?
3. Do you like receiving comments, suggestions, new idea reagrding your blog?
4. Do you think that anyone can be a bloger or not?
5. Do you like being nominated for blogging awards?
6. What is your favourite thing about blogging (posting, comments, making a new friends,…etc.?
7. Do you have any idea or advice for the future bloggers?
8. What is your advice to all blogers around the world?
9. Do you like/search blogers even if the topic they choose (to write about) is not any of your favourite?
10. Did you ever regret for becoming a blogger?
11. Do you have any help from others/family while blogging or you do all by yourself?
Thanks a lot for your time to read my blog posts. Wishing you all the best in your life and blogging!