The 528Hz frequency is so powerful that it can repair and restore DNA, that it can bring peace and harmony and restore balance to everything.
528Hz is the sound of Love. There are conspiracy theorists who believe that modern music, TV commercials and the like are programmed at a lower and unnatural frequency of 440Hz. The 440 Hz frequency is thought to be designed to stimulate fear, illness and anxiety.
The theory is that the 440Hz frequency was adopted during the Nazi regime in order to control prisoners and reduce their awareness. Then in 1940, the US introduced the 440Hz frequency as a standard frequency.
440Hz is an unnatural tuning frequency. According to Dr. To Leonard Horowitz, “the music industry uses this imposed frequency that leads the population to greater aggression, psycho-social anxiety, and emotional anxiety that predisposes people to physical illness.”
When your environment and your body begin to vibrate at a lower or unnatural frequency, it can cause illness throughout your body, mind, and spirit. The disease often manifests itself on an energy level. It then goes into the physical plane.
The human body (when in harmony) is believed to vibrate at about 62-68Hz. Lower frequencies contribute to a weakened immune system
Colds and flu start at about 58 Hz, while cancer can occur at a frequency of about 42 Hz. Before death occurs, it is believed that human energy drops below 20 Hz.
Factors that reduce the vibration of the human body:
• Negative thoughts or being surrounded by negative people
• Watching violent or horror movies and watching television in general
• Electromagnetic frequencies from cell phones, computers, etc.
• Microwave radiation, wi-fi connections, etc.
• Stress, anger and anxiety
• Poor nutrition, GMO foods and processed foods
• Exposure to household cleaning chemicals and pesticides
• Smoking, alcohol and drugs
The famous physicist Nikola Tesla researched energy frequencies. Tesla argued that if we could remove certain frequencies that interfere with our bodies, we could reduce the chances of illness.
As certain frequencies lead to illness, so there are other frequencies that stimulate healing and regeneration.
These frequencies are known as the Solfeggio scale. This scale is believed to have been used in ancient sacred music and Gregorian songs.
Each Solfeggio tone is designed to balance your body’s energy and keep it in perfect harmony.
The 6 main tones are:
• 396 Hz – Releases guilt and fear to help you achieve your goals
• 417 Hz – Helps deal with changes and remove old patterns and habits
• 528 Hz – Love and DNA restoration, believed to bring miracles
• 741 Hz – helps solve problems and expresses itself, also a powerful cleanser
• 852 Hz – be it, lets you see the truth, develop intuition
• 936 Hz – connects you to unity and light
• Another powerful healing frequency is 432 Hz. It is believed to help induce a meditative state, stimulate the heart chakra and bring harmony to the body.
• Research has also shown that listening to music at a frequency of 432 Hz can help stimulate calm and happiness.
• Just listening to music that vibrates at this frequency, Tibetan singing bowls, gongs and the like, can encourage healing, but here are some other techniques:
• Essential oils, floral essences and homeopathic remedies are believed to contain strong vibration and frequency.
• The most powerful essential oil is Rose. The rose oil frequency is 320 Hz. Lavender oil has a frequency of 118 Hz. Most fresh herbs also have a frequency of 20-27 Hz.
Fresh, organic foods have the highest frequency in the range of 20-27 Hz.
To gain perspective, certain GMOs and processed foods have a frequency of 0 Hz.
Each gem and crystal emits its own unique frequency that works in harmony with human magnetic fields. The frequency of the crystal will depend on its clarity, cut and the way it is processed. Some precious stones and high frequency vibrating crystals include penfieldite, diamond, quartz, danburite, moldavite, tanzanite, sapphire and brocite.
Positive thoughts vibrate at a frequency of 10-15 Hz. It’s easy to see how your thoughts can quickly affect your overall energy and well-being.
Holding certain Mudras and breathing deeply while meditating can also help to raise your vibration as you can chant mantras. Knowing “Om” or “Aum” is also a great way to enhance your vibration and achieve calmness and harmony.
Spending time in nature is a great way to balance your energy and balance your body. Grounding that requires you to walk barefoot on the grass is a great way to connect to Earth’s energy.
We are all energy. It makes sense to claim that different energies around us can affect us on a physical, emotional and spiritual level.