1. Dubai’s most famous market(souk) is called the “Golden Market” where gold is very cheap.
2.Dubai has many construction wonders. The most famous is the magnificent Emirate Tower (the largest building in the Middle East) and the grand 7-star Burj al Arab hotel. Dubai has the world’s largest construction of the Burj Dubai Tower still under construction. It is 555 meters high at the moment (the final height is strictly kept secret).
3.The Palm Islands Complex contains three palm-shaped artificial islands seen from the moon.
4.Dubai is called “The Rose of the Desert”. It is located in the northeast of the United Arab Emirates (in the Saudi Peninsula). It goes out into the Persian Gulf in part and into the Indian Ocean in part.
5.Period from November to April is the best time to visit Dubai. Then the temperatures are between 25 and 30 degrees Celsius.
6.Jumeira is a private beach in Dubai shared by the most exclusive hotels. Admission for tourists who are not guests of the hotel is 15 Euros. Wild Wadi Water Park is located between the Burj al Arab Hotel and Jumeira Beach. Guests do not pay the entrance fee, while for other visitors the entrance fee is 30 Euros (children 23 Euros).
7. The best shopping malls are: IBN Batuta, The Emirates and Dubai Mall. Keep an eye out for working hours in Dubai. The weekend in Dubai is Thursday-Friday (then shops are shortened).
8. Dubai Snow Park is the largest indoor ski resort in the world. Daily ticket is about 30 Euros. One hour of adult training is around 360 Euros (32 Euros for children). The currency is Dirham (AED).
9. In Dubai, you can ski on the sand, ride camels, go on a desert safari or visit Abu Dhabi (120 kilometers from Dubai), the capital of the United Arab Emirates. One day trip is about 65 Euros. http://www.visitabudhabi.ae
10. Try Arabic cuisine and traditional dishes like shawarma (lamb with vegetables made in thin bread with a spread of lebli).
Please, visit the web platforms and online portals of the places you are traveling to for more information before each trip.