5 tips to clean your home and all rooms in your home faster and easier

ggg
When cleaning the home and the after-hours, the surfaces are wiped clean with a dust cloth immediately after the cleaner is applied. In the future, wait at least one minute to destroy all germs.
When you use household chemicals – it can be fatal to health, especially when cleaning the bathroom. Bleaching and disinfectant (sodium hypochlorite) and acid are the most common household chemistry ingredients we use to clean our home. When they come in contact, very toxic chlorine gas is produced (can cause loss of consciousness or dizziness especially in an enclosed room). A dangerous combination from home chemistry that is often used to clean the home is ammonia and bleaching and disinfectant. Always use these mixtures with caution as they may cause inflammation of the airways and damage the mucous membranes of the lungs. Always choose one less toxic preparation instead of combinations of using multiple preparations. You can use a vinegar and water solution (10% vinegar with 90% water) that destroys bacteria by up to 99%.
Use rubber gloves — Protective disposable gloves (rubber or latex) prevent the penetration of toxic substances (contained in impurities and germs) into the body that can cause contact dermatitis, inflammation, swelling, skin cracking or dandruff or damage erythrocytes, kidneys and liver.
When you regularly wash your pillows and bedspreads, quilts, various bedspreads and linen covers are the place where germs multiply. Continuous contact with these microorganisms worsens the condition of allergists and asthmatics and causes eczema on the skin. Wash bedding at 90% once a week or as needed. Wash pillows, blankets and quilts once a month. The pillow stuffing should be of synthetic origin because feathers are a source of food for mites and germs.
When you overdo it with spray cleaners- spray preparations are handy. Sometimes we overdo it with spraying and using these preparations. Due to the high content of toxic substances, vapors can cause allergic reactions and respiratory problems. Spraying the spray preparation directly onto the cloth does not cause significant symptoms. It is enough to spray the cleaning cloth several times. Then remove the precipitate with a dry, clean cloth.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s