After drinking tea from filter bags or tea from the leaves of various plants, do not throw away the leaves or filters as you can reuse them for other uses.
-Dry the tea leaves again and refrigerate them. They absorb moisture and give freshness.
– Dry the used tea again and use it as fertilizer. For example, the leaves and flowers of chamomile tea protect the plants from the accumulated bud
-you can use the mint tea in your flutter to remove odors from your shoes
– Re-moisten already used black tea filters. Clean glass surfaces with no stains or marks. Then smooth the windows with a dedicated glass cloth.
– Re-moisten already used black tea filters. Clean lacquered wooden furniture to be free of stains and marks. Then smooth the furniture with a cloth.
– irritated facial skin will be dampened by green tea filters.
– Mix the remnants of the green tea filter with a spoonful of sugar and a spoonful of honey. You get nourishing face peeling. Optionally add leftovers from the filter of used green tea.
– Used herbal tea filters can serve as a grease thinner for dirty sherds and pans. Soak a pan or pan in water and add herbal tea filters.