Too much advice and information sometimes makes us skeptical of any beauty suggestion that pops out of the usual frames. If you’re “open” to new tips that seem to work, here are some new tips:
1. Color Rinse- If you want to freshen your hair color dark hair rinse with a cup of black coffee. Rinse blonde hair with a cup of chamomile tea. Put a plastic cap on your head. Rinse your hair after half an hour.
2. Acne on the skin-to make the pimple on the skin dry quickly, put a little toothpaste on the pimple. Leave it to act overnight.
3. For shaving – when we use the shaving gel, use a hair conditioner. Soap dries the skin, so hair balm is a better option.
4. For glued nails, we can glue the cracked nail. Let the glue dry. Then coat with your favorite nail polish.
5. For eyebrows – if the eyebrows are wild and look messy, brush them with an old toothbrush. Then put some moisturizer on the eyebrows.
6. Rub your hair with a newspaper – to give your hair a fresh look, rub your hair with old paper (newspaper). A newspaper or a sheet of paper absorbs odors. Then put a few drops of your favorite perfume on a comb or hairbrush. Comb your hair with this comb.
7. Scented soaps- to make clothes smell nicer put soap with the scent of your favorite perfume among the clothes in the closets. The clothes will quickly receive the subtle smell of soap.
8. Sugar for exfoliation-mix a little olive oil with powdered sugar. Massage into skin. Rinse with lukewarm water.