The tonic property of Aloe is especially appreciated in cosmetic practice. This effective stimulator accelerates cell regeneration and slows down skin aging.
1. Wrinkles: To prevent wrinkles on the face, it is useful to make ten-minute compresses of fresh leaves of the plant two to three times a week. The leaves should be biostimulated beforehand. A nourishing cream is applied to dry facial skin after applying the compress.
2. Purulent pimples, inflammatory skin processes, irritated skin and oily skin – aloe masks are effective. If you do not have a nourishing herbal cream for the prevention of wrinkles, add Vaseline or lanolin to the biostimulating juice of aloe leaves.
3. Facial tightening: this is not a novelty of the 20th century. In ancient times, people “ironed” wrinkles using various herbs. Aloe was used as follows: finely chopped aloe leaves wrapped in foil. Leave in the fridge for 2 weeks. Put the obtained gel in a jar. After 2 days, apply the appropriate cream on the face. Then apply aloe gel. Hold for 15-20 minutes. Then wash your face with cold water. Then put aloe with cream 3 times again. The fourth time put only aloe. The treatment with aloe masks lasts a month to a month and a half.
4. Regeneration of burns and cellulite – many people use the plant of “immortality” as it was called by the ancient Egyptians for rapid regeneration of burns, cuts and scratches. The plant is at the same time a soothing balm against sunburn, cellulite, frostbite and in the case of minor injuries from electric shocks. Apply aloe gel to the injured area as quickly as possible. Keep the wound closed with gauze or a band-aid for at least 24 hours. Then scar formation is minimized especially when it comes to burns.
5. Vitamin mask for all skin types – mix half a teaspoon of aloe juice, one teaspoon of honey, one egg yolk, one teaspoon of castor oil and half a teaspoon of lemon or orange juice. Put the mask on the previously cleansed face. Remove with warm water and then with cold water. This vitamin mask whitens and nourishes the skin. It tightens pores and stimulates the skin of the neck and face.
6. Hair loss and baldness – the leaves of a three-year-old plant are needed for treatment. The leaves should be peeled. Rub the skin with juicy and fleshy parts head and hair root. The procedure should be repeated daily for a month. A break of one to two weeks can be taken. Then the therapy should be repeated. Hair should not be washed after rubbing with juice. The hair is washed after several procedures. One time before the next procedure, the hair should be washed with sour milk, egg or baby soap.
7. Skin rejuvenation – The skin will be smooth and fresh if you regularly practice a bath with aloe juice and mandarin peel. The appearance of wrinkles is prevented by a mask that can be used daily for facial care. The composition of the mask: one small spoon of aloe juice, one small spoon of olive oil and one egg yolk. Mix all ingredients well. Apply the mask on your face and hold for 20 minutes. The mask is rinsed with warm water and then with cold water.
8. Cleopatra face cream. Cleopatra’s cosmetics were popular with the ancient Romans. The secret of the recipe, in their opinion, is in the aloe cream that is used today by women in North Africa and the islands of Sicily. Modern science confirms that aloe is a natural remedy that narrows pores and cleanses the skin. Aloe cream has a calming and healing effect. To prepare Cleopatra cream, it is necessary to carefully mix 5 g of aloe powder (sabur) with 40 ml of distilled water. Add 20 ml of rose water and 10 g of honey so that no lumps form. Steam the mixture. Carefully pour 100 g of freshly melted lard into the mixture. be careful not to overheat the meat. Put the finished cream and flavored with fresh aloe juice in a jar. Refrigerate. Apply the cream with your fingertips once a day on the face and neck in a thin layer. Press it to better absorb into the skin. Make sure that the cream does not reach the mouth. Keep away from children (because sabur can be poisonous).
9. Lanolin mask with aloe juice – used for normal, dry and wrinkled skin of the face and neck. Recipe number 1: mix 20 g of lanolin and 10 g of oil. Lightly add a small spoon of aloe juice and a spoon of 1.5% boric acid solution. Beat the mass until a uniform mixture is obtained. Apply on face and neck 1-2 times a week for a month and a half. Recipe number 2: put a compress of hot salt on the face and neck. Mix 5-10 g of lanolin cream with 5-7 g of biostimulating aloe juice and 5-10 g of oil. Mix all ingredients well. Apply a warm mask on a damp face and neck with a light and massaging movements. After 10-15 minutes, carefully remove the mask. Put on an egg white mask. To prepare the egg white mask, mix two tablespoons of egg whites with ¼ tablespoons of fine salt. After 10 minutes, clean the skin with a cotton swab soaked in St. John’s wort or sage tea. Rinse face well with tea.
10. Anti-pimple lotion-two tablespoons of finely chopped leaves pour a glass of boiling water. Leave to stand for 2 hours. Strain. Soak a cotton swab in the lotion. Massage the face after each wash.
11. For a nice skin tone – 20 minutes before a meal, eat a piece of the lower aloe leaf 4 cm long, previously cleaned of bark. If a feeling of bitterness appears in the mouth, the portion should be divided into two parts. Ten minutes after taking aloe, drink 1/3 cup of the following tea: it is necessary to peel five walnuts with shell. Do the same procedure with 3 acorns collected during the summer. Add one tablespoon of oats, barley and Iceland moss to these components. Pour the resulting mixture with 1 liter of boiling water. Cook for 10 minutes. Strain and use.
12. Against wrinkled skin – one should take one small spoon of juice two or three times a day half an hour before a meal. Interestingly, aloe juice acts as a preparation that supplies the pelvic organs with blood, which enables the production of sex hormones that prevent skin aging.
13. Against dandruff-from the leaves of aloe squeeze the juice and add 40% alcohol (four parts juice and one part alcohol). The mixture is used once a day to rub into the head.
14. Gray Hair-Gray hair will get a darker shade if rubbed with aloe lotion every morning. Preparation of the lotion: 100-200 g of chopped aloe leaves pour 0.5 l of 40% alcohol, brandy or vodka. Let the preparation stand for two to three weeks. Shake the preparation every day. It is used strained. Recipe number 2: squeeze the juice from the aloe leaves and mix it with 40% alcohol. Use after a short stand. Aloe acts as a natural hair dye. The length of the procedure and the effect depend on the concentration of aloe. Therefore, the ratio of juice and alcohol is determined in relation to the degree of graying hair. It can be changed accordingly. One part of the juice can be taken from 1 to 5 parts of alcohol. Gray hair is more noticeable on dark hair. The cosmetic effect is achieved after each wash when after each wash your hair with aloe tea. The plant does not harm the hair, so its concentration is chosen individually.
15. Treatment of burnt and dried hair in the sun – one small spoon of aloe juice, one spoon of honey, one small spoon of castor oil is needed. Mix the ingredients. Rub into the head 30-40 minutes before washing hair. After that, the hair should be washed and rinsed with chamomile and nettle tea and then clean water. The procedure should be repeated 1-2 times a week until the hair becomes stronger and more elastic. Recommended after going to the hairdresser.
16. Rough skin of the feet – it takes as many leaves as the surface of the rough skin. Wash the leaves. Cut longitudinally. Put in the necessary places that have thickened and roughened. Put impermeable paper, cellophane or a bag over the leaves. Secure with a bandage. After that, socks should be worn. The procedure should be done in the evening. When the aloe is removed in the morning, the softened white skin will be visible. The next evening put a new amount of aloe. Hold again until morning. The dressings are applied every night until there is a natural layering and removal of rough and dead skin.