For proper preparation of vegetable juice you need the following:
1. Choose undamaged vegetables. Do not use rotten / damaged parts of vegetables. Choose vegetables with a low nitrate content. Wash vegetables with cold water with a brush to reduce nitrates.
2. Vegetables should be ripe with a characteristic color. It is desirable to have a firm interior and a thin shell (crust).
3. Wash the vegetables at least twice. Allow the water to drain naturally.
4. Use a stainless steel knife and electric juicer to prepare the juice.
5. It is necessary to drink fresh juices every day to keep the body in great shape.
Carrot juice-rich in vitamin A. The juice contains vitamins B, C, D, E, PP and K, carotene, a large amount of iron, cobalt and copper. This juice strengthens the body and appetite, normalizes digestion, strengthens bone tissue and normalizes the metabolic process. It is an excellent remedy against infections. It stimulates the processing of adrenal gland substances that increase the body’s resistance to eye infections (eg conjunctivitis), infections of the throat, tonsils and respiratory organs. It is recommended for diseases of the liver and gastrointestinal tract caused by a lack of active substances in the body. Cleanses the liver. It expels impurities. It has a beneficial effect on the endocrine system. It normalizes the work of the colon and eliminates fatigue and anxiety. This juice is a good remedy for skin diseases such as dermatitis. The most important property of cranberry juice is that it has a beneficial effect on the whole organism, normalizes metabolism, reduces excess body weight and restores chemical balance in the whole organism.
Anemia and fatigue – one part mkrva juice, one part beet juice and one part radish juice. Pour freshly squeezed juices in the same parts into a dark glass bottle. Coat the neck of the bottle with the dough so that it is not very clogged and so that the liquid can evaporate from the bottle. Take one tablespoon three times daily before meals. The treatment lasts 3 months. In the morning, eat 100 g of carrots daily with sour cream or oil. Recipe number 2. Carrot juice (283ml), beet juice (85ml) and cucumber juice (85ml). Prepare a mixture of juices. Take three times daily 20-30 minutes before meals ½ glasses for 15-20 days. Recipe number 3: carrot juice (283ml), spinach juice (170ml) .mix the juices and take half a glass three times daily before meals. For one treatment you can drink 0.5 l to 1 l of mkrva juice if you do not have other juices.
Carrot juice to strengthen immunity-carrots contain carotene and provitamin A which protects the mucous membrane and has a strong antioxidant effect. It kills the free radicals responsible for tumor formation and faster aging. Contributes to faster recovery after infectious diseases. Many scientific studies have proven that it strengthens immunity. Preparation: mix 5 carrots with the juice of 1 lemon. Drink this juice every morning.
Constipation-Take carrot seed powder 1 gram three times a day an hour before meals.
For a strong cough and hoarseness — one part mkrva juice, one part warm milk. Take half a glass 4-6 times a day. Recipe number 2-one part carrot and one part milk. Use carrots cooked in milk. It cures inflammation of the upper respiratory organs and hoarseness. It is used as a expectorant and disinfectant.
Angina juice (100 ml), boiled water (100 ml), one tablespoon of honey. Stir everything well, rinse your throat as often as possible during the day.
For severe respiratory infections, runny nose, flu and cold – recipe number 1. One tablespoon of carrot juice, one tablespoon of oil and 3 drops of garlic juice. Mix cranberry juice and oil (sunflower or olive oil). Pre-boil the mixture. Add garlic juice to the mixture. Store the mixture daily. Drip a few drops into each nostril 3-4 times a day. Recipe number 2. Carrot juice (200 ml), one tablespoon of oil and one tablespoon of honey. Heat the mixture. Against the flu and cold, take half a glass several times a day. The flu is also treated with this recipe: 170 ml of carrot juice, 140 ml of lettuce juice and 85 ml of spinach juice.
Liver diseases – 100 ml of carrot juice and 100 ml of milk. Heat the milk to 70-80 degrees C. Mix with carrot juice. Use instead of breakfast. Drink the mixture lightly in small sips. If the rhythm of work and calories do not give you the necessary strength, you can have breakfast, but only an hour after using the drink.
Skin diseases – put finely grated carrots on the focus of burns or eczema 2-3 times a day. Use fresh carrot root porridge in the treatment of frostbite, burns, purulent wounds and ulcers. Placed on the injured part of the body carrots reduce pain and inflammation. It cleans the wound of pus and heals it quickly.
Allergies-3-5 pieces of carrots, 2 apples, 1 bunch of primrose leaves, 2 cauliflower flowers. Mix vegetable and fruit juices. Drink 2-3 times a day for half an hour before meals.
3 cosmetic treatments with carrots:
Carrots with their micro and macro elements, enzymes, vitamins and other biologically active substances are a good cosmetic for the treatment and care of the face, body and hair. Carrot masks are very useful and nourishing. Cranberry juice and cranberry porridge are used in cosmetics. Carrots of a lighter color are preferred.
1. Mask for all skin types – one tablespoon of cottage cheese, one tablespoon of oil, one tablespoon of milk and one tablespoon of carrot juice. Mix all ingredients. Apply to face. Leave for 20 minutes. Then put a warm compress on your face. Finally, rinse your face with water. The mask suits every skin type. Nourishes and refreshes the skin.
2. Mask against wrinkled, tired, pale, oily, and pimple-skin-one part grated carrot and one part grated apple. Apply the mixture on the face. Hold for 15-20 minutes. The mask can be used every other day. The entire treatment includes 20 masks.
3. Carrot mask against wrinkles-in carrot juice add beaten egg yolks and a few drops of olive oil. Apply the mask on the face and neck. Let it work for 20-23 minutes. Rinse face and neck with lukewarm water.