cover page: http://www.needpix.com
To prepare homemade burdock oil at home, take 70-80 grams of freshly dug burdock root. Then wash and clean the root and chop finely. Drizzle with 200 mg of olive oil (sunflower or almond oil). Leave for 24 hours in a warm place. The mixture is then cooked on low heat for 15 minutes. Stir the mixture often. Strain. Pour the oil into a bottle that you will close with a cork.
1. Rub your scalp and head with burdock oil for an hour or two before washing your hair. Stimulates hair growth and removes dandruff.
2. You can clean your face with chic oil. All vegetable oils cleanse the skin well. Chicory oil contains a whole complex of substances useful for the skin. Rub your face, eyebrows and eyelashes.
3. The skin on your hands ages the fastest, so clean and rub it occasionally with burdock oil.
4. Before bathing or showering – apply chickpea oil on face, neck and hands. Let stand 15-20 minutes.
5. Burdock drink (not oil but teas) slows down skin aging. It strengthens the circulation because it is an excellent means of cleaning blood vessels.
6. Mix burdock root and large grass in equal proportions in case of various skin problems. Chop the mixture carefully. Then separate one spoon and pour it with a cup of boiling water. Leave for an hour. Drink the resulting tea during the day.
7. Hot burdock oil is especially effective. Pour a few drops of oil on a heated spoon. Dip a piece of cotton wool into this mixture. This rubs your face, neck to cleanse and nourish them. Practice this little ritual in the evening (before bed) throughout the year. Especially favorable during autumn and winter when the skin peels due to the cold.