A sedentary lifestyle and online jobs require a lot of time in a chair in front of a computer screen. Then there is pain in the neck (osteochondrosis), fatigue of the muscles of the neck, nape and waist along the shoulders. You can easily eliminate this type of pain and significantly reduce it in natural ways.
- Horseradish leaves help a lot. Place the underside of the horseradish leaf on the neck. Wrap it on top with a woolen scarf. Perform the procedure overnight or during the day for severe neck muscle pain.
- Dandelion is a great plant for these pains. Pour a tablespoon of chopped dandelion root with a cup of hot water. Hold for 15 minutes on steam. Strain after an hour. Drink a third of a cup half an hour before a meal 3-4 times a day. Dandelion roots contribute to the regeneration of cartilage tissue and the decomposition of salt, contributing to joint mobility.
- Grease with hops. Mash a spoonful of hop cone powder with a spoonful of unsalted lard (or butter). Rub the sore spot on the body with this ointment. It helps 100%.
- Replace the soft armchair with a hard chair. Change the position of your legs often. Move every 15 to 20 minutes (to ensure blood flow to all tissues). If you stand in a column of people for a long time then you change position every 10 to 15 minutes. Lean on one leg, then the other leg, stretch backwards, walk in place and stretch your arms with a deep sigh. These simple ways help to relieve pain in the neck, nape and shoulders.
4 effective exercises for pain in the neck, shoulders and nape:
- Lie on your back. Cross your arms and place on your neck. Vibrate for two minutes. Swing your whole body imitating the movements of the fish in the water.
- Lie on your back. Put a pillow under your head. Stretch your arms and legs. Wave your arms and legs in different directions for 2-3 minutes.
- Lie on your back. Raise your legs. Spread your knees. Bend your feet. Move your legs up and down. Do this exercise 10-15 times.
- Lie on your stomach. Intertwine your hands on the coccyx. Try to lift your head, chest and legs.