5 recipes for quick and effective masks for healthy, beautiful and well-groomed hair
Masks or packages for hair most often include many nutrients (squeezed oils, vitamins in all forms and many foods from the kitchen). Masks are used to restore damaged hair ends, for healthier hair, to maintain moisture and scalp hair, and to regenerate hair exposed to the sun, sea or chlorinated water, temperature changes and chemical treatments in hair salons.
- The simplest recipe for repairing damaged hair contains egg yolks, olive oil, yogurt and bananas. Mix all the ingredients and put the mask on your hair. Wrap your hair in a towel. Hold for half an hour. Rinse with warm wood.
- Panthenol is an inevitable ingredient in creams, shampoos and hair conditioners. Home made mask with panthenol kois restores shine, restores hair, accelerates hair growth and prevents the tops from blooming. Prevents further damaged already cosmetically treated hair. Recipe: egg yolks, castor oil, a few drops of panthenol solution, 50 drops of coconut oil, AD drops. Whisk a homogeneous mixture of all the listed ingredients. Put the mask on your hair and then wrap it with a towel. After 2 hours, rinse your hair with warm water. It is enough to use this mask once in ten days. After the first treatment, the hair will be more lush and with more shine.
- A home-made mask with honey is used for all hair types. Preparation is quick and easy. Mix half a cup of honey with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Put the mask on your hair and wrap it with a towel. After half an hour, rinse with warm water. Honey is the main ingredient for all masks for damaged hair. Mix one tablespoon of honey with one egg, avocado and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Whisk the ingredients to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Apply the mask from the roots of the head to the tips of the hair. Hold for 2 hours after which wash your hair. Each of these ingredients has a beneficial effect on hair. Honey hydrates the hair, egg nourishes the hair with proteins, avocado deeply cleanses and olive oil gives shine and a well-groomed look to the hair.
- Fruit is included in galenic ways of making hair masks. Strawberries, bananas, lemons, oranges, apricots, avocados and papayas can be used. Banana is perhaps the most used because it is available in stores all year round, banana is a great ingredient for a nourishing mask for dry and lifeless hair. Mix two bananas, an egg, a tablespoon of lemon juice and a few drops of almond oil. Hold the mask for half an hour. Dry your hair naturally after washing.
- Panthenol nourishes the scalp and hair with vitamin B, strengthens hair, promotes hair growth, prevents hair from drying out, making hair smoother and shinier. Apply liquid panthenol to the scalp and along the entire hair before bed. Panthenol has no harmful effects, so it can be used more often for hair care. Olive oil can be used often because it gives the hair hydration and naturally softens the hair. Put a small amount of olive oil on your palm and rub evenly on your hair and scalp. After half an hour, rinse your hair with warm water.