Face masks should be applied to the face no more than twice a week. You can use warm milk, herbal liquids, serums or plain room temperature water to remove masks from your face. It is recommended to apply moisturizing or nourishing cream on the face after using face masks. Face masks help to compensate for the deficit of moisture and nutrients in the cells, restore skin tightness and improve skin tone.
- Cucumber mask with propolis and milk fat-this mask helps to soothe and hydrate irritated facial skin, remove itching and improve complexion. Mix 30 ml of milk fat, 10 drops of propolis tincture and 30 ml of fresh cucumber juice. Put the mask on your face. Let it work for 20 minutes. Then spray the skin with cold water or chamomile tea.
- Cow cheese mask – helps to resolve shallow wrinkles, hydrates the skin and prevents flaking of the skin. 30 g of cow’s cheese, 20 ml of linseed oil, 15 ml of fish oil, 20 ml of black tea, a little parsley, one or two slices of orange. Mix all ingredients. Hold the mask for 20 minutes. Wash with warm water. Wipe the skin carefully with a soft towel.
- Moisturizing cream-is ideal for daily care of dry and sensitive skin. 30 ml of rose water, 120 ml of almond oil, 10 g of crushed beeswax, 25 g of lanolin, 4 ml of geranium essential oil. To prepare the cream, you need an enameled bowl with a thick bottom, a bowl with a wide opening and a tight stopper. Heat all the ingredients (except rose water and essential oil) at a low temperature to dissolve. Slowly add the rose water. Add the essential oil. Using a wooden spoon, transfer the resulting cream to a glass jar with a lid. Store in a dark and dry place. Apply the cream with gentle hand movements without stretching the skin on the facial massage lines. Remove excess cream with a cotton cloth or tissue after 15 minutes.
- Body lotion-makes the skin soft. The lotion nourishes skin prone to peeling. Mix 20 ml of glycerin, 50 ml of rose water, 15 ml of almond oil, 5 ml of wheat germ oil, 5 ml of jojoba oil. Keep the lotion in a closed glass jar in a cool, dark place. Use morning and evening during the day.
- Peeling from milk fat with oatmeal – this product deeply cleanses the pores of toxins, dirt and dead particles. Provides maximum hydration to skin cells. Mix 30 ml of warm fat cream (milk fat) and 20 g of oatmeal. Add 20 ml of olive oil. Apply to face with fingers. Wash with cold water after 20 minutes. Peeling should be applied to clean skin with gentle and massaging movements of the fingers without pressure on the face. The process takes a maximum of 2 minutes. Warm or filtered water should be used to rinse off any type of facial peel. Peeling is used 3 or 4 times a month. You can use plain water that has been standing at room temperature for longer.