Cocktails to cleanse or detoxify the body can occasionally replace a main meal or snack. The procedure lasts a maximum of 3 weeks. Lately, cocktails are becoming more popular. Detox cocktails clean the whole organism and especially the digestive system. Contraindications can be inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, joints, cardiovascular system, symptoms of bladder stones, diabetes. Not recommended for children, pregnant women, nursing mothers and the elderly.
- Green detox cocktail-use green food (basil, spinach, parsley, broccoli, coriander). Wash and dry the vegetables. Chop the vegetables in a blender (preferably with twigs). Add the chopped banana and a glass of tangerine juice.
- Cocktail with honey and ginger – pour 2 tablespoons of lemon juice into a cup of warm water. Add a spoonful of honey and a little fine ginger. Stir.
- Whisk the cocktail instead of breakfast — half a banana and half an apple in a blender. Add the coriander, a tablespoon of bran and 150 ml of water.
- Cocktail with spinach-in a blender mix a tablespoon of fine ginger, two handfuls of spinach, 2 finely chopped apples and 2 tablespoons of honey. Pour a glass of water. Stir until the mass is homogeneous. This drink has an excellent anti-inflammatory effect.
- Cocktail with fruit-in a blender mix peeled apple, half grapefruit without skin, peeled banana, a spoonful of honey, juice of half a lemon. Add green tea. Stir until the mass is homogeneous. Citrus and green tea are the most powerful combination of cleansing products.