The life of modern man is accelerating while his movement is decreasing. Many people do not have the time or ability to play sports. However, there are light exercises that any person can do regularly in their home. These exercises strengthen the bloodstream and activate vital processes in the body.
- Exercises for hands that brake-join palms. Then quickly rub your palms apart until you feel the heat. Then rub one hand from hand to shoulder for 10 seconds (as if washing your hands). Then shake both relaxed hands 8-10 times.
- Exercises for feeling “heavy” in the head – eat in an upright position. Tilt your head back to the extreme so that your neck muscles are very tense. Hold your head in this position for 8-10 seconds. Put your head on your chest. Sit like this for another 10-15 seconds. Repeat the exercise one more time.
- Exercises for tired eyes-close your eyes and hold for 5 seconds. Then open your eyes. Look diagonally. Repeat the exercise 3-5 times.
- Exercises for feeling “strong anxiety” – do 10 sighs and exhalations according to the system: one short sigh – long exhalation. On one-sigh, on 3-4 exhale.
- Exercises for feeling “sleepy” – sit in an upright position. Throw your shoulders back. Lower your arms along your body and raise your chin. Tighten the muscles of the neck, arms and back. Hold this position for 10-12 seconds. Repeat the exercise one more time.
- Exercises for braking and tingling in the legs – sit with your feet at a right angle. Push your fingertips towards the lower position. Get up. Lift on your fingertips 10 times. After that, sit down and relax your legs.