Dandelion has long been used in medicine and cosmetics due to its wide range of medicinal properties. Dandelion juice is used to remove freckles and pigment spots. In France, the juice from the young leaves of this plant is used to improve skin tone. The oil solution of this plant is an excellent remedy against burns. Nipples and blisters are removed from the dandelion stalk with milk juice. For the treatment of eczema, dandelion root powder ointment is used in a ratio of 1: 2.
Cosmetics with dandelion
- Several times a day you can rub dry and normal facial skin with water in which dandelion has been cooked. Pour two tablespoons of leaves with a cup of water. Let it boil. Cook on low heat for another 15 minutes.
- Rub dry and normal skin with a mixture of dried dandelion grass. Fill the cup halfway with the dried herb and pour boiling water over it. Let stand 24 hours. Instead of preservatives, add a tablespoon of glycerin to the cup. You will get a gel that you will be able to use for washing every morning.
- Instead of washing in the morning or evening, gently rub the skin with filtered dandelion oil. Chop the dried roots, leaves and stems of the plant. Fill the glass jar halfway with these dry herbs. Add vegetable oil. Close the jar and leave for 2 weeks in a dark place.
- Smear insect bites or pimples with milk juice from fresh leaves and dandelion roots. It is useful to drink the liquid in which the dandelion was cooked in case of problematic skin. Pour a tablespoon of roots with a cup of boiling water. 15 minutes before meals, take a third of a cup several times a day.
- In Central Asia, dandelion juice has long been used to remove warts. Smear your nipples with fresh plant juice 4 to 5 times a day.
- Rinse brittle and dry hair with the liquid in which the dandelion was cooked. Put a spoonful of finely chopped plant roots in a cup of boiling water.
- A mask with dandelion leaves revives dry aging skin. Mash the fresh leaves in the oven. Add a little water and the same amount of honey. Put the mixture on your face. Let stand 10-15 minutes.