How to avoid (and treat) insect attacks that have stings and venom (wasps and bees)


Wasps are extremely aggressive insects that attack their colonies due to open danger and when they feel the vibration of footsteps, loud music and voices, they see the light of a campfire or when they feel there is a threat. Wasps attack in a swarm or separately. Wasps sting with venom, injecting venom and bite. They have a smooth sting that does not stay in the wound. That’s why I can stab the victim several times in a row. The poison has a paralyzing effect, although the poison is not enough to paralyze people. It can cause severe pain and swelling at the site of the bite and sometimes an allergy. Allergy can develop to Quincke’s edema (swelling of the skin and mucous membranes of the vocal cords, larynx, tongue and gastrointestinal tract that occur occasionally at irregular intervals) with a fatal outcome. That is why people allergic to wasp bites should not go out into nature without antihistamines (in the form of injections). A bite to the tongue or lip is considered to be one of the most dangerous bites along with a bite to the eyelid, neck or eyeball. If a wasp attacks near a wasp’s nest, the person should not try to kill the wasp because a whole swarm of wasps will run into the dying wasp pheromone. It’s best to stay away. You need to be especially careful when arranging food at a picnic because wasps love food. Be careful not to put wasp in your mouth with a bite of food. Wasps like to hide in grapes by making an invisible hole in which they hide by eating the soft part of the grapes. Do not use alcohol after the bite. The presence of alcohol in the blood accelerates the absorption of toxins.
Bees-bees are most aggressive during the spring when there are few flowers and the collection of honey is weaker. They attack people who find themselves in their way, next to the beehives or at the place where the honey is collected. Bee rage can be caused by a strong smell of perfume, waving hands, sudden movements and active games (throwing a ball, etc.). When the bee stings, it leaves a sting on which a bag with venom is attached. Thus, a whole dose of poison reaches the injection site. After the sting, the bee dies, although new bees come to the place of the sting immediately, trying to sting the victim. A bee sting is especially painful and dangerous. If you do not treat the bite site, an allergic reaction of varying severity can occur. The sting should be removed with tweezers as soon as possible. Do not try to expel the poison as this contributes to the spread of the poison throughout the body. The wound from a bee sting should be treated with hydrogen, chlorhexidine or alcoholic solution. The acid-containing product will help relieve pain and partially neutralize bee venom. It can be a piece of lemon, orange or apple. If these foods you do not have available then use plants. Fresh parsley or buckthorn leaves will be added. Chew a few pieces and put the resulting mixture on the injection site. A cold compress (ice) helps with bee stings. Put a piece of ice on the sting. You can take out the package of the frozen product and put it in the place of the bite. An alcohol compress successfully stops the spread of toxins throughout the body. Dilute medical alcohol with water to wet a piece of bandage or cloth and keep it at the site of the bite. Put a warm tea bag at the site of the bite for small children.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s