- A handkerchief soaked in rose water that you hold on the nape of the neck and temples removes the headache after 15 minutes.
- A handkerchief soaked in rose water, which you hold on your forehead for half an hour, removes nervous tension.
Rose water can be bought in stores and pharmacies or made at home. It has a lot of useful properties. Rose water hydrates, disinfects and nourishes the skin, enriches the skin with vitamins, regenerates the skin and helps treat pimples, removes small wrinkles and reduces itching from insect bites. Rose oil is made from certain types of roses. But to prepare rose water in the absence of roses you can always use rosehip flowers. Pour 700 ml of water over the petals of 3 large rose flowers. Bring to a simmer. Cook for another 20 minutes. Then remove the pan from the stove and wait for it to cool. Remove the petals and keep the resulting rose water in the refrigerator.
Rose water care hair-protects hair from aggressive external influences, gives hair a healthy look and restores shine, stops hair loss.
- Spray for dry hair: Pour 100 ml of rose water and 2 drops of tea tree essential oil into a spray bottle. Shake well before use. Apply to hair if you are staying in a room with air conditioning or in a room with dry air and a lot of dust.
- Anti-hair loss mask: mix 3 tablespoons of rose water, one tablespoon of jojoba oil and 3 drops of fat-soluble vitamins A and E, with one egg yolk. Stir until you get a homogeneous mixture. If the mixture is thick add a tablespoon of rose water. Once a week, apply the mask on dry hair roots before washing your hair. Leave for 30-40 minutes. Therapy lasts 2 months.
- Shampoo against hair loss and hair regeneration: 50 ml of rose water, 30 ml of white wine (for dry hair) or 30 ml of rum (for oily hair), 4 quail eggs, one tablespoon of 6% vinegar for rinsing. Whisk the eggs into a firm foam. Mix the wine and rose water and add to the eggs. Put the shampoo on the root of the hair and spread it over the entire length of the hair / wet hair. Add vinegar to a liter of warm water and stir. Rinse your hair with vinegar liquid. The effect is noticeable after the first application.
Rose water for skin care
- Tonic to remove acne and narrow pores-in a bottle mix 50 ml of rose water, 7 drops of pharmacy glycerin, 70 grams of ground hazelnuts. Let stand 7 days. Shake the tonic before use.
- Freeze the skin toning roses – rose water in ice molds. Rub your face along the massage line with an ice cube every day. This effectively tightens the skin, improves facial tone and removes bags under the eyes.
- Skin rejuvenation mask – mix 2 tablespoons of rose water, a tablespoon of linden honey and a tablespoon of small raw almonds. You will get a creamy mass. Apply to cleansed face and neck skin 20 minutes before bed.
- Mask for tired and withered skin-mix 3 tablespoons of the fleshy part of the pumpkin and a tablespoon of dog thorn oil to get a homogeneous mixture. Add a tablespoon or two tablespoons of rose water to this. The mass should be creamy. Put the mask on a clean face, neck and décolleté. Hold for 20 minutes. Use the mask in the evening because pumpkin can color the skin a little. Apply twice a week. With regular application, you will restore the skin’s radiance and elasticity and remove puffiness of the face.
- Bath against rashes, psoriasis and eczema – one bath needs 250 ml of rose water. The bath should not be hot and should not last longer than 20 minutes. Rose water cures many skin diseases in children and adults. This bath relaxes the body and improves mood.