The skin of the neck is dry and thin and therefore ages prematurely. There are simple ways to restore youth and beauty to the skin of the neck.
- Coatings-contrast compresses are very effective. Hot wrap – 2 minutes, then cold wrap – one minute, then hot wrap and cold wrap again. Repeat the procedure 3 to 4 times. The procedure ends with a cold compress, after which the neck needs to be smeared with a cream that contains vitamin E. This procedure stimulates blood circulation, activates metabolic processes in the skin, improves skin nutrition and regenerates tissue. Oil compresses nourish the skin of the neck, hydrate and tighten the skin and remove wrinkles. Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil on steam and add 2 tablespoons of water. Fold gauze or a thin cotton cloth in half, soak in the cooled mixture and place around the neck. Then wrap the wart with a cotton or linen cloth. Hold for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Various types of oils are used for coatings: olive, flaxseed, walnut and sunflower for dry skin, castor oil for oily skin, coconut oil for toning and cleansing, rose oil for skin softening. Presses have a rejuvenating effect (with St. John’s wort). Pour 3 tablespoons of dried St. John’s wort with a cup of boiling water. Cover and steam for 15 minutes. Leave to stand for 30-40 minutes then strain. Fold the cotton cloth in half and soak the cloth with the resulting mixture. Put on the neck for 15-20 minutes. 2-3 treatments per week are enough.
- Neck masks – masks enrich the skin with vitamins, nourish the neck skin, hydrate and tighten. They are easy to use and give positive results quickly. Yogurt mask: 2 tablespoons homemade yogurt, 2 tablespoons dry yeast and a few drops of vitamin E oil solution. Mix the ingredients. Keep the mask on guard for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Gymnastics to strengthen the neck – exercises to tighten the muscles in the neck: A. Try to touch the chin with the tongue. Repeat 30 times. B. Pull the lower jaw as far forward as possible. C. Alternately and lightly tap the edges of both hands (on the side of the index finger) on the chin muscle. D. Embrace the left fist with the palm of your right hand and press it under your chin for 20 seconds. Repeat the exercise 25-30 times. E. Move your head up and down, left and right, then turn your head in different directions, gradually increasing the number of repetitions. F. Massage the area from the tip of the ear to the middle of the collarbone with two fingers.
- Elixir of youth-100 ml of fresh lemon juice, 200 ml of honey and 50 ml of olive oil. Mix the ingredients well. Take one tablespoon in the morning on an empty stomach. The duration of therapy depends on you and your body. The result is a beautiful complexion, glow in the eyes and radiant and smooth skin. This agent strengthens the immune system, improves the functions of the gastrointestinal tract, cleanses blood vessels and the liver.
- Vitamin F-skin on the neck after 40 years of age inevitably begins to lose moisture. The use of cosmetics with vitamin F slows down the drying of the skin. It will improve the skin, increase the tone and remove wrinkles. It is necessary to eat unrefined vegetable oils and foods rich in vitamin F (fatty acids: salmon, mackerel, herring, legumes, avocados, black currants, seeds, almonds, dried fruits and oatmeal. Fresh salad seasoned with vegetable oil of any kind, fish prepared on steam and a handful of dried fruit is quite enough to take in vitamin F.