Joint pain is caused by aging, injury, arthritis and osteoarthritis. Pain causes discomfort and negatively affects quality of life. The introduction of certain foods will alleviate the painful condition and make life easier.
- Cartilage is made up of 90% water. Drink plenty of water every day.
- Grapes significantly reduce joint pain because they contain proanthocyanidin.
- Spinach is full of antioxidants. Among the components of spinach is kempferol which reduces pain, and inhibits the development of osteoarthritis. Broccoli contains sulforafan which reduces the painful manifestations of rheumatoid arthritis. Garlic has an anti-inflammatory effect and prevents the development of osteoarthritis.
- Saffron and turmeric spices are anti-inflammatory and help reduce arthritis. The substance crocin in saffron has an antioxidant effect and reduces inflammatory processes in the joints. Ginger relieves painful manifestations in the knee joints.
- Green tea contains an anti-inflammatory substance. This herbal product contains epigallocatechin 3-gallate, which inhibits the destruction of joints in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Oily fish contains omega 3 acids.
- Cherries, cherry juice and citrus fruits prevent inflammatory processes.
- Red beans are rich in fiber and help reduce C-reactive protein. Culture includes proteins, folic acid, iron, magnesium, potassium that strengthen the immune system.
- Moderate physical activity helps to reduce the weight and load on the fines (morning stretching, fitness and swimming).