Science has proven that nature is rich in herbs that help people stay healthy. Increasingly, in addition to medication, massage oils are being introduced in medical practice. Massage oils are very effective because they are applied directly to the skin and are slowly absorbed into the body through the skin. This is a similar principle according to which pharmaceutical companies produce more and more drugs that are introduced into the body through patches and skin. Dr. Eric Zielinski is one of the advocates of the use of essential oils. The chemical structure of essential oils is complex, but these oils have a harmonizing effect and can bring the body into equilibrium (mental and physical balance) or homeostasis, “explains Dr. Zielinski.
Most aromatherapists recommend that essential oils not be taken orally but for external use only. It is not necessary to take essential oils orally to regulate blood sugar levels, because the same effect can be achieved by inhalation or through the skin. For the effect to be complete, the diet and lifestyle need to be drastically changed. Each person reacts differently to the therapy, which means that you can feel the first effects after a few days.
Tips for using essential oils:
- Never apply essential oils directly on the skin. Be sure to dilute these oils with some of the base oils (apricot kernel oil, sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, sesame or jojoba oil, or wheat germ oil) if you want to apply the essential oils to your skin. Mix one drop or two drops of essential oil with 5 ml of base oil.
- If you want to add essential oil to the water during bathing, be sure to dilute this oil with 2-4 drops of base oil and only then pour it into the bath.
- Always do a skin test before you start applying.
- Store the oil in a dark glass bottle / container in a cool, dark place.
- Do not use oil that is cloudy or odorless (smells weaker) than when you bought it.
Dr. Eric Zielinski’s free guide (10 episodes) contains explanations on how to use essential oils.
- You can find it on essential oils for abundant living.com (https://naturallivingfamily.com/essential-oil-training