With these substitute foods and amazing tips, you can enjoy your meal and have a feeling of satiety.
- Use almond flour instead of pastries – when you mix this type of flour with melted cheese and baking powder, you can make delicious rolls that contain more than 3 grams of carbohydrates per piece. Mix in a refractory bowl a cup and a half of chopped mozzarella and a quarter cup of cream cheese and melt for 1 minute in the microwave at 200 degrees C. Then mix well. Then mix the mixture with a cup and a half of almond flour, one egg and baking powder. Knead the dough. Form 6 muffins. Bake for 12 or 15 minutes. The nutritional value of one bun is 190 kCal, 16.3 grams of protein, 6.7 grams of fat, 4.4 grams of carbohydrates.
- Instead of pancakes with jam, use pancakes with young cheese – the milk base allows you not to take in more than 5 grams of carbohydrates. Mix 4 eggs, a cup of cottage cheese, a tablespoon of cinnamon and a tablespoon of ground flax seeds. When the mixture becomes smooth leave for 10 minutes. Heat the coconut oil in a pan. Bake one pancake at a medium temperature. One pancake requires ¼ cups of the prepared mixture. Bake the pancake for 6-8 minutes or until the pancake is dark brown in color. The mixture is enough for 4 servings. The nutritional value in one serving is 140 kCal, 9.5 g of protein, 10 bushes of fat, 2.3 carbohydrates.
- For fried chicken sometimes use pecans- ground or chopped pecans are a great substitute for flour. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. In a medium-sized bowl, mix a cup of finely chopped or ground pecans, two small tablespoons of salt and half a tablespoon of ground sweet pepper. In another bowl, beat 2 eggs. Take 450 grams of chicken or drumsticks cut into smaller pieces. Dip the meat into the eggs and into the made mixture with the chopped walnuts. Arrange on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Bake for 30 minutes until the chicken is finely cooked. Enough for 6 servings. The nutritional value in one serving is about 180 kCal, 21.5 proteins, 8.6 grams of fat, 4.9 g of carbohydrates.
- For your favorite burgers, use eggs — this great airy pastry is an old-fashioned substitute for the usual pastries we use to make burgers. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees C. Whisk 4 egg whites in a bowl. You can put the hardener for whipped egg whites in the bowl before whipping. In another bowl, mix 4 egg yolks with a cup of cream cheese. Add salt and stir until smooth. Then add the egg white mixture to this mixture. Arrange on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Bake for 30 minutes. The mixture is enough for 8 pieces of pastry. The nutritional value per serving is about 50 kCal, 4.4, grams of protein, 3.5 grams of fat and carbohydrates.
- Use cauliflower for pizza — cauliflower crumbs can be used as a base to prepare pizza dough. You will get a delicious and crunchy base full of healthy and detoxifying ingredients. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Put about 280 grams of cauliflower in crumbs in boiling water to which you have added 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Reduce the temperature. Cook the cauliflower in the crumbs briefly at a moderate temperature, taking care not to overcook it completely. Cool and drain. Mix the cooked cauliflower crumbs with one egg, a cup of grated mozzarella, and spices as desired. Shape the pizza dough and place in a baking tray covered with baking paper. Bake for 20 minutes. Add tomato sauce, more cheese or desired topping Bake for another 5 minutes. Enough for 8 pieces of pizza. The nutritional value in one serving is about 85 kCal, 5 grams of protein, 5.9 grams of fat, 2.9 grams of carbohydrates.
- If you like lasagna, use zucchini – zucchini cut into thin slices are a great “carb-free” substitute for lasagna. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Cut 3 zucchini into slices about 3 millimeters thick. Place in a baking tray covered with baking paper. Bake for 10 minutes. Cover with tomato sauce prepared according to keto rules. Add about 450 grams of riccote cheese and 450 grams of grated mozzarella. Reduce the temperature to 150 degrees and bake for about 40 minutes. Enough for 8 servings. The nutritional value in one serving is about 235 kCal, 17.7 grams of protein, 13.6 grams of fat, 4.8 grams of carbohydrates.
- Replace potatoes with radishes – when this root vegetable is baked at a high temperature, it turns into an irresistible, crunchy and starchy substitute for potatoes that contain only 1 gram of carbohydrates per serving. Oven preheat to 200 degrees C. Arrange about 20 radishes cut into quarters on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Sprinkle with a mixture of 2 tablespoons of raspberry oil, 2 small tablespoons of incense and one small tablespoon of salt. Bake for about 50 minutes until the radishes get a golden color. Sprinkle with a cup of grated parmesan and bake for another 5 minutes. Enough for 4 servings. The nutritional value in one serving is about 106 kCal, 5.3 grams of protein, 8 and a half grams of fat, 3 and a half grams of carbohydrates.
- Make galettes with coconut flour – you will get crispy and tasty galettes because of the fiber and protein contained in coconut flour. You can save the dough earlier and use it to prepare breakfast. It contains about 3 grams of carbohydrates per serving. Place in a bowl to soften ¼ cups of butter. Mix the butter with 5 eggs until the mixture is smooth. Add 1/3 cup of coconut flour, a small spoon of baking powder, a small spoon of vanilla extract and stevia as desired. Leave for 5 minutes. Heat a baking tray for grandma’s cake in which you put a little oil. Enough for 4 servings. The nutritional value in one serving is about 210 kCal, 9.2 grams of protein, 14.4 grams of fat, 1.2 grams of carbohydrates.
- Use shiritaki pasta instead of macaroni – this is a transparent and white pasta that contains as much as 97% water and does not contain carbohydrates. It can be found in Asian food stores. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C. Prepare about 250 grams of shirataki pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain and allow to dry slightly. Mix one egg, a cup of cottage cheese and half a cup of grated hard cheese. Add salt as desired and mix the cheese mixture into the pasta. Bake for about half an hour in a ceramic bowl. Enough for 4 servings. The nutritional value in one serving is about 90 kCal, 7.2 grams of protein, 5.7 grams of fat, 0.7 grams of carbohydrates.