Cataracts mainly occur among the elderly population. It is important to know that there are natural ways to slow down, delay or prevent the appearance of cataracts.
- It is useful to do eye massage periodically – massage accelerates metabolic processes in tissues. Massage reduces muscle tension. Massage strengthens circulation. Using the two fingers (forefinger and middle finger), the simplest eye massage movements are performed. Massage the lower eyelid towards the nose. Massage the upper eyelid towards the eyebrows above the eyelid. You can repeat such movements without restrictions. Doctors recommend that 8-15 times is a sufficient number. It is useful to massage the closed eyelids with your fingertips. Excellent prevention is light pressing and tapping with the fingers. The effect of the massage is strengthened by compresses with chamomile, linden or green tea.
- Drop vitamin drops in the eyes – the so-called May honey diluted with distilled water is a useful preparation according to the recommendation of an ophthalmologist. Make a small amount of drops with honey. Store the drops in the refrigerator for a maximum of 2-3 days. Then make new drops. Honey nourishes the eyes with vitamins and minerals.
- The folk method for reducing the appearance of cataracts involves repeated dripping of aloe juice diluted with boiled water (two to three drops in each eye).
- Blueberry fruits are recommended for any vision impairment and the onset of cataracts. Eat 2 tablespoons of blueberries a day. Use blueberries for external use. Chop a spoonful of fruit and pour 150 ml of hot water over it. Leave in a warm place for an hour. Strain. Apply 2-3 drops in each eye three times a day. Store in the refrigerator for a maximum of 3 days. Therapy lasts 3-4 weeks. This is followed by a break of ten days.
- Lens replacement is the most effective remedy against cataracts – say ophthalmologists. So time is not wasted for the self-healing process. Although prevention and delay of the appearance of cataracts can certainly help and will not harm the eyes in any way.