It would be best for all people to always “listen” to their own organism and behave in accordance with the needs of their organism. Mother Nature has instilled in all living beings an instinct that is always a good indicator and gives useful guidelines in life. Animals have preserved their saving instinct to this day. Modern man seems to have lost this natural instinct a little. Listen to the cells of the body and the messages or signals that reach the brain. These signals indicate what each person needs and needs most at a given time.
Oncological diseases are one of the leading causes of death in the world, statistics say. Although today cancer detected at an early stage is successfully treated. However, all measures should be taken to protect people from this vicious disease. It is best to include in the diet:
- Cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli-contain antioxidants that reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Tomato-is a source of lycopene that prevents cancer of the prostate, breast, lung and stomach.
- Blueberries – contain the most cross compounds that act against all types of cancers.
- Grapefruit-monoterpenes are found in the composition of this citrus. Monoterpenes reduce the risk of all types of cancer by expelling carcinogens from the body.
- Fungi contain powerful biological substances that strengthen immunity and have a detrimental effect on cancer cells. That is why mushrooms are a unique product on the market. Shitake mushrooms have long been used to treat cancer. The dried mushroom should be crushed. Pour a spoonful of powder with a cup of boiling water. Allow to cool strain. Drink before meals throughout the day. Therapy lasts 8 weeks. Physiotherapists consider the fungus “rainbow” or “stinking rooster” (lat. Phallus impudicus) to be one of the most effective drugs for cancer. Keep 150 grams of fresh mushrooms in half a liter of vodka for 2 weeks. Drink 2-3 times before meals a small spoonful of tincture. Therapy lasts up to 3 months. White fungi (lat. Boletus edulis) have an anticancer effect. Powdered mushrooms need to be used for medicinal purposes. Add half a spoon of powdered mushroom to the dish. Therapy lasts 3 months. Herbalists and physiotherapists agree that all therapies with natural preparations, herbs, herbs last from a few weeks to a few months to be effective.