February 28, 2021
Who may enter
The competition is open to anyone.
The International Poster Triennial in Toyama is organised by the Toyama Prefectural Museum of Art and Design.
“ This exhibition of posters chosen from throughout the world is intended to provide a review of the current state of international poster design.”
All submissions must be posters produced on or after May 1, 2018.
There are three categories:
• A – printed posters on any theme
• B – self-produced, printed posters on the theme of INVISIBLE
• U30+Student Category – digital poster on the theme of INVISIBLE. Any applicant age 30 or under is eligible to participate in this category, although applicants above the age of 30 may also participate if they are currently enrolled as a student.
Category A/B accepts printed poster submissions, and the U30+Student Category accepts digital poster submissions.
Clich HERE to see previous winners.
The competition is free to enter.
• Grand Prix (one winner): 1,000,000 yen
• Gold Prize (two winners): 500,000 yen
• Silver Prize (three winners): 300,000 yen
• Bronze Prize (eight winners): 100,000 yen
• Gold Prize (one winner): 200,000 yen
• Silver Prize (three winners): 50,000 yen
For further information visit the official website.