Multiple use of apple cider vinegar is used in cosmetics, public medicine and general health.
- Soothes the stomach and intestines-one of the oldest ways to use apple cider vinegar is to soothe an irritated stomach. For stomach problems, it is enough to drink a little vinegar mixed with water. It has antibiotic properties. It is used to relieve diarrhea (especially diarrhea caused by bacteria) – say experts in folk medicine. It contains pectin and helps relieve intestinal cramps.
- Stops hiccups – one small spoon of apple cider vinegar stops the hiccup attack. Vinegar acid in a way nullifies the “sending of a hiccup message” by over-stimulating the nerves (responsible for cramps) in the throat.
- Treats sore throat – at the first appearance of a burning sensation in the throat, apple cider vinegar should be used – it helps the infection to pass faster. Mix 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar with an equal amount of warm water. This rinses the throat every hour. Namely, most bacteria cannot survive in the acidic environment that vinegar creates.
- Prevents indigestion – use this folk remedy before meals – add a small spoon of apple cider vinegar and a small spoon of honey to a glass of warm water. Drink half an hour before meals (which would help cause indigestion).
- Helps with a stuffy nose – apple cider vinegar contains potassium which dilutes mucus which facilitates breathing and unclogs the nose. Acid from vinegar also prevents the growth of microbes that are responsible for a stuffy nose. Mix a small spoonful of vinegar in a glass of water. Drink in small sips.
- Apple cider vinegar is an excellent food for weight loss – the reason for that is that the acid from apple cider vinegar suppresses appetite, speeds up metabolism and reduces water retention in the body. Scientists have a theory that it disrupts the digestion of starch in the body, resulting in fewer calories entering the bloodstream.
- Removes dandruff-Dr. Mehmet Oz recommends using this vinegar as an anti-dandruff treatment. He says that its acidity changes the pH of the scalp, which makes it harder for fungi to form (the cause of dandruff is the fungus Pityrosporum oval). Mix 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar with an equal amount of water and place in a spray bottle. Spray on the scalp, wrap your head in a towel and leave for 15 minutes to an hour. Then wash your hair. Repeat this twice a week.
- Cleans the face from acne – apple cider vinegar is a natural tonic that will cleanse the skin of acne and help it to be healthier. Its antibacterial properties help keep acne away from the face. In addition, vinegar acids soften the skin, remove dead cells (have an exfoliating effect), reduce red spots and balance the skin’s pH.
- Reduces leg cramps – apple cider vinegar is ideal for relieving night cramps in the legs because it contains potassium. Cramps occur precisely because of the low level of the mineral potassium in the body. Mix 2 small spoons of apple cider vinegar and a small spoon of honey in a glass of warm water. Drink the drink.
- Whitening teeth-shaking apple cider vinegar in the mouth helps remove stains from teeth. This is how he whitens his teeth. Rinse your mouth with vinegar and brush your teeth in the usual way.
- Controls blood sugar — Several studies have shown a link between consuming apple cider vinegar and controlling blood sugar levels. In one study, people with type 2 diabetes (who were not taking insulin) were given two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar at bedtime. Glucose levels dropped by morning.
- By adding apple cider vinegar to the bath, it helps against acne and eczema on the body, fungus on the feet, unpleasant odors and even wrinkles on the face. Pour 1-2 small cups of apple cider vinegar into warm water. A few drops of your favorite essential oil can be added as desired. Lie in the tub for about 20 minutes. Then take a light shower with warm water.