There are many beneficial and healthy natural products that we should keep at home. It is not advisable to buy or procure a large number of natural products because these products have a limited shelf life. Supplements / products that we use every day or can remove / help for minor ailments / first aid should be procured. All other products should be purchased / made as needed, so unused purchased products whose expiration date has expired are thrown away less. Medications should be clearly labeled. Used utensils should be washed / disinfected after each use. Stocks should be replenished regularly. Such accessories are for general use / purpose.
Supplements and natural preparations should be stored like any other medicine — in a cool place (refrigerator, pantry, or as indicated), away from the sun, moisture, and out of reach of children.
Vitamins, minerals and other dietary supplements – basic supplies should be as small as possible.
Products most often needed for every household:
- Multivitamins and minerals – especially useful for bad eating habits. There are special dietary supplements for certain parts of life (pregnancy).
- Evening primrose oil-a good source of Omega 3 fatty acids / for poor nutrition and digestion. Recommended for pre-menstrual syndrome.
- Fish oil in capsules – a source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- Vitamin C-500 mg tablets of vitamin C with flavonoids (C complex or two special products) are a good help at the first signs of viral or bacterial infection, inflammatory conditions. Recommended for smokers for everyday use. It is recommended as a dietary supplement poor in vitamin C.
- Vitamin E helps protect against heart disease, strengthens the immune system. Helps heal the skin. Useful for people who have circulation problems.
Flower essences useful for every household:
Floral natural supplements help people with mental or physical disorders. Oil supplies that match the user’s emotions should be procured. Most people like these 2 types of flower essences:Olive-useful for stress and Rescue Remedy — for emotional shock or physical trauma (e.g., after a physical injury, fall, and the like).
Medicinal herbs useful to every household:
- Aloe Vera gel – for burns or soothing irritated skin (use a leaf torn from a houseplant or a purchased product).
- Arnica cream-for bruises, sprains, frostbite. It differs from homeopathic cream which has the same name.
- Red elm – against problems with digestion and for removing chips
- Dried ginger – against nausea, bloating and cold hands / feet (poor circulation)
- Echinacea tincture – to strengthen resistance to infections, a means of preventing allergic reactions and inflammatory processes
- Comfrey ointment – for stretching and sprains without external skin injuries
- Distilled Hammamelis-for bruises, cuts, scratches, insect bites, varicose veins and hemorrhoids
- Chamomile leaf or tea – against anxiety and bloating caused by anxiety, nausea, indigestion, diarrhea, difficulty sleeping, itching, discomfort due to female menstrual cycle and infections.
- Chinese angelica- against the ailments of the female menstrual cycle and the post-cycle.
- Fennel seeds – against bloating and indigestion.
- Willow bark-against inflammatory processes
- Elder leaves – against allergic rhinitis and fever.