Pumpkin strengthens blood vessels and no constituent substance loses its value during heat treatment
- Pumpkin is a useful vegetable that does not lose the active values of its constituent substances during heat treatment. Pumpkin seeds can be dried in the sun / wind during spring. Dried seeds are a useful food for people who have problems with avitaminosis.
- Pumpkin is a type of winter pumpkin from the same family to which cucumbers and melons belong. It is grown on all continents except Antarctica.
- To strengthen blood vessels, pour 100 grams of chopped pumpkin seeds with half a liter of brandy. Strain after 21 days. Take one tablespoon of tincture for 3 weeks a day before meals. You can dilute with water. Pumpkin zinc has a beneficial effect on the work of the heart muscle, heart artery and blood vessels. Brandy tincture should not be used by people who have problems with the gastrointestinal system and people with liver and pancreatic diseases.
- Pumpkin seeds are useful in angina. Pumpkin milk is useful for strengthening blood vessels. Pour one kilogram of dried pumpkin seeds with the same amount of water enough to cover the seeds. Cook for 5-7 minutes. Strain. Chop the mixture in a blender. Strain through several layers of gauze or a clean cotton cloth. You should get about one glass of medicinal pumpkin milk. Apothecary pumpkin oil can be used here. It is used preventively against problems with blood vessels. One small spoon in the morning and evening on an empty stomach. Contraindications may include hypersensitivity, an inflammatory process of the upper mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract.
- For people under stress and people who have disturbed sleep – chop medium-sized pumpkins with 2 carrots. Pour the mixture with one liter of water. Cook on low heat for about an hour. Squeeze the resulting mass. Cool and add half a glass of honey and half a glass of lemon juice. If the mixture is too thick, add a little water. Keep the medicinal mixture in the refrigerator. Take one glass at night for a month. Therapy lasts until the condition normalizes.
- Pumpkin is a useful vegetable for diseases of the urinary tract (except for stones in some of the organs) -1.5 cup of pumpkin seeds pour 3 cups of water. Simmer the mixture on steam for about 3 hours. Strain. Drink half a glass of beverage once a day after meals for seven days.
- To strengthen the heart, grind 1/4 medium-sized pumpkin with a spoonful of raisins and a spoonful of sprouted wheat grains. Mix the mass with one glass of honey. Keep the mixture in a tightly closed glass jar in the refrigerator. Take one tablespoon of the mixture every morning for 10 days. Then take a break of 10 days and repeat the procedure. Contraindications may be gastric / duodenal ulcer, diabetes, gastritis with reduced acidity.