Egg shell successfully solves joint problems because about 93% of the shell is calcium carbonate. The other 7% include salts of silicon, potassium, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, sulfur, aluminum and other micro-elements. Egg shells also contain essential amino acids (methionine, cystine, lysine and isoleucine). It is much easier for the human body to absorb calcium carbonate from chicken eggs than from other biologically active supplements. Use egg shells for problems of arthrosis, osteochondrosis of the spine and other diseases of the locomotor system, as well as against diseases of the upper respiratory organs and muscle spasms of the lower extremities. Calcium reduces inflammatory processes. The egg shell therefore perfectly fills the calcium deficit in the body.
The recommended dose is half a teaspoon of ground egg shell twice a day before meals with the addition of a little lemon juice. Therapy lasts 2 months. This is followed by a break of seven days. The treatment can then be repeated. It takes a daily walk during sunny days lasting 15-20 minutes. Thus people give the opportunity to the sun’s rays to reach the face and hands. This walk is necessary to create vitamin D, which the eggshell does not contain. Vitamin D determines the absorption and leaching of calcium in the body. It is added to biologically active supplements. Excessive use of calcium increases blood coagulation, which is dangerous in old age. During the already increased blood coagulation, there is a tendency to thrombosis. Excess calcium can be deposited in the joints in the form of insoluble salts or create sand and stones in hollow organs (kidneys, gallbladder and bladder).
Joint destruction is not related to aging but to lifestyle. The possibilities and strength of the joints are enormous. People use only 15% of this resource, research says.
Lightness and mobility of joints versus joint devastation
Heat colds are used to relieve traumatic pain. The cold in the first 24 hours provides an analgesic effect after a joint injury. An ice pack is placed for a maximum of 20 minutes, which reduces pain due to reduced sensitivity, slows down circulation and swollen areas. Only 48 hours after the joint injury, the heat is indicated. Under the influence of heat, blood vessels dilate, which contributes to the flow of blood to the injured part, encourages tissue healing and eliminates muscle spasms. If joint pain is not related to the injury the first aid strategy depends on the cause of the pain. That is why diagnostics is done and consultations with specialists / doctors of certain profiles (surgeon, orthopedist, rheumatologist, physiatrist and endocrinologist). Regardless of the cause, doctors most often prescribe analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs. They recommend physiotherapy, phytotherapy, massage, reflexology, therapeutic exercise. Diet and getting rid of bad habits are important.
Reducing the body weight by only one kilogram reduces the load on the joints, knees, hips and pelvis by as much as 4 kilograms. The body pushes harder on the joints — the greater the load when walking.
4 harmful foods for joints and skeletal system:
- Reduce your intake of marinades, smoked meats, fast foods and snacks – these products retain fluid in the body. This process increases weight and causes swelling which increases the load on the joints.
- Products that have purine in the composition – fatty fish, meat, legumes, black tea, coffee, chocolate and cocoa metabolism are disturbed in case of excess purine. Uric acid levels rise and gout develops. During the complications of this disease, the joints become less mobile and severe pain occurs.
- Reductions in the consumption of carbonated beverages – the balance of calcium and phosphorus is disturbed by the excess phosphate contained in carbonated beverages. Calcium is washed out of the bones. This can cause osteoporosis and deforming osteoarthritis.
- Reduced intake of pastries and sweets – the joints are destroyed by the synthesis of collagen in the body if a person eats sweets and pastries too often. The pastry contains purine-rich yeast that causes the development of gouty arthritis.
Advises: Dr. Svetlana Kozlova, general practitioner from Minsk, Belarus.