Coffee grounds are certainly considered by most people to be the most common waste. Used coffee can be reused like most other things.
- The smell of coffee is one of the most beautiful scents for people who love coffee. To most house insects and pests (ants, snails, flies) this smell is quite repulsive. simply sprinkle coffee grounds on places where you think there are ants or snails that will soon disappear.
- Stains from woodwork will be easily removed with the help of coffee grounds without any harmful chemicals.
- With coffee you can make an instant decoration and home freshener (of course if you like the smell of coffee). Simply place the ground coffee on the bottom of the jar. Then stick freshly picked flowers in the bottom of the jar. This decoration looks good and has a wonderful scent.
- Coffee grounds are useful for unpleasant odors from the refrigerator. Put coffee grounds in a small jar. Baking soda does a great job of this, although coffee has a nicer aroma.
- One of the most effective natural body peels is made from coffee.
- You are a cat lover, but you don’t like the fact that your pets are rummaging through your flower pots or gardens. Sprinkle coffee grounds around your plants in the garden to help the plants grow better. Pets will be kept away from pots.
- Make natural fertilizer from coffee if you are committed to organically grown food. Mix two cups of coffee grounds with a bucket of water. Leave to stand overnight. Water your flowers and vegetables later with this water.
- If scratches have formed on the dark wooden furniture, dip a piece of cotton wool in the coffee grounds. Tap in the damaged areas to mask those areas.