With the arrival of spring the beauty routine changes. Hydra-Soothing fluid, a non-greasy moisturizing milk, repairs and nourishes skin. In winter, we pay three times more to hydrate the skin due to the cold and dry air in heated areas. In the spring it is necessary to strengthen sun protection. The rest of the routine should be more or less the same:
- Use serums daily (especially with vitamin C) before bed. Korean serums made from plant ingredients are recommended (for narrowing pores and intensive hydration based on water from the ginkgo plant).
- A lot of attention should be paid to facial cleansing (rice-based oil cleanser, or Micro-Foam Foreo foam and massage), i.e. Foreo device cleaning and rinsing.
- The most important thing is a healthy diet with plenty of water and daily proper facial care (if there are no serious problems, such as acne, dermatitis and the like).
- Or an occasional visit to a beauty salon (e.g. Hydro facial treatment is instantaneous and the difference is seen after a month).
- For a healthy and fit line, it is necessary to move or gym (on / off in the gym), yoga or Aerial Silks Pilates.