Homemade or industrially processed yeast is a basic food present in every kitchen. Yeast is an integral part of many cosmetic recipes because it successfully solves many impurities on the skin (acne, pimples, eczema), saturates the skin with vitamins while giving the skin radiance.
A little warmer liquid (water, milk, sour cream or 3% hydrogen, etc.) should be put in the yeast and the mixture should be allowed to “rise”. For cosmetic recipes, it is desirable to use live or brewer’s yeast. The yeast mixture is soaked 2-3 times a week. By changing the composition of the preparations in the recipes, greater efficiency is achieved. In the recipe, put the last oil from the list if a certain recipe requires the use of oil – just before applying to the skin).
- Recipe with yeast and grapefruit for white skin-one tablespoon of yeast, one tablespoon of sour cream, one teaspoon of olive oil, one teaspoon of grapefruit juice (substitute can be lemon or orange), one teaspoon of currant juice. Mix all the ingredients until the mixture is smooth. Initially heat the mixture on steam. Put the mask on your face. Hold for about half an hour. Rinse face with warm water. Put moisturizer on your face. This mask tones and mattifies the skin with a whitening effect.
- Mask with yeast for a youthful appearance of the skin – one tablespoon of yeast, two tablespoons of sour cream, one small spoon of freshly brewed coffee grounds, one egg yolk. Mix the ingredients. Put the mask on the skin. Gently massage the skin for ten minutes. After that, leave the mask on for about twenty minutes to half an hour. Rinse face with warm water. Put moisturizer on your face. The mask makes the skin elastic, rejuvenates, nourishes and tones the skin.
- Yeast for eye care – one tablespoon of yeast and one tablespoon of honey. This mixture nourishes the delicate skin around the eyes. For moisture and nourishment of the delicate skin around the eyes, a mask with yeast and milk in a ratio of 1: 1 can be used. To get the desired density, add a little oatmeal or rice flour.
- Mask for restoring energy on the skin of the face-One and a half tablespoons of yeast, one tablespoon of sour cream, one tablespoon of honey, two tablespoons of vegetable or fruit juice (depending on skin type). Add slightly warmed vegetable (or fruit) juice to the mixture to the desired density. Put the mask on your face and hold for about half an hour. Rinse face with warm water. For dry skin, the juice of non-acidic fruits or vegetables and fruit juice with pulp are used. For oily skin, the juice of tomatoes, cabbage, potatoes, strawberries, raspberries, apples, cranberries, cherries, grapes and citrus is used. Carrot, pumpkin, apricot, peach, kiwi and sweet apple juice are used for normal and combination skin. This mask saturates the skin with minerals and vitamins at the same time giving the skin optimal toning, youthfulness and energy.
- Yeast mask for deep facial cleansing-One tablespoon of yeast, half a teaspoon of 3% hydrogen, one egg white. Mix the ingredients. Put the mask on your face and hold for about half an hour. Rinse face with warm water. This mask narrows pores, cleanses the skin and removes blackheads from the face (nose, chin, forehead).