Normal spring fatigue has no age limits and affects all people in different ways. The publication of objective parameters is only a consequence of coming out of the winter period of the year.
- Low body pressure, anemia and chronic illness-fatigue is inevitable at the transition of the season from winter to spring. Fatigue associated with lethargy occurs when performing daily tasks and does not stop with rest and sleep. People mostly feel physiological changes in the body. You should choose appropriate clothing / clothing, paying attention to changes in outside air temperature. Colds and sore throats are part of the consequences of respiratory infections and viruses that were otherwise present in the area.
- During the change of seasons, it is desirable to control the blood picture (at least twice a year). Blood count control is desirable due to improper winter diet and insufficient avitamin intake. Fatty and plentiful winter foods increase triglycerides and cholesterol, which can increase fatigue and lethargy and body weight. Lack of fitness may occur.
- Lack of sleep is one of the causes of spring fatigue. The level of physical activity is almost equal to mental work and long sitting at the computer. Physical activity is certainly part of a healthy lifestyle. Physical activity should be introduced gradually (not abruptly) and adjusted to the age of each individual.
- A thirty-minute walk is the best option — in open spaces with plenty of greenery, trees, woods, and less polluted air.
- The use of supplements and teas with anti-toxic effect is desirable – which leads to the stabilization of the organism. It is advisable to have at least 3 smaller meals a day. Eventual snacks can be smaller portions of fruit salad than seasonal or other fruits.
- It is advisable to carry a bottle of plain still water or water with lemon. It is advisable to drink one to two liters of water daily.