Bad weather, wet and slippery sidewalks and roads (after the rainy season) – mean difficulty moving. Difficulty moving is irritating to some people, while it is very dangerous for the elderly population (who have difficulty moving).
10 tips for getting a walking stick:
- A good and stable walking stick is suitable for easier and much safer movement.
- There are ordinary walking sticks and more modern versions of walking sticks. Today on the market there is a rod with 4 supports.
- The walking stick should be firm and easy to use.
- A walking stick with 4 supports is more stable than a stick with one support.
- The walking stick should be easy to fold.
- The rod should have an adjustable height so that it is neither too short nor too high.
- A walking stick with 4 supports is required due to the LED light to move during the dark part of the day.
- The handle should be firm and covered with a soft non-slip material so as not to create blisters and a feeling of insecurity.
- The stick should be good for both women and men.
- Movement is safe and secure with a walking stick.
M-F 9am – 5pm. CST
6408 Gholson Rd. • Waco, TX 76705
The United States of America