- Always eat and drink from whole and intact plates and cups. That way you will keep good energy and happiness in the home.
- Place a few metal bills (coins) in a lonely corner to prevent happiness and well-being from leaving your home.
- Place elderberry branches above the front door, which protects against negative influences.
- Give crusts of bread and crumbs that are left over from lunch or dinner to the birds – so happiness will enter the home.
- Never brag about your happiness, and especially don’t do it in front of a stranger. Their jealousy can do harm to your life.
- Do not keep a broken or cracked mirror in the house. It steals happiness. That subject has no place in the home.
- Carry money in your wallet – never crumpled in your pockets. This will help you achieve well-being.