One of the natural ways to perfume clothes and laundry is to drip essential oils into a tumble dryer.
- Essential oils are flammable. The flash point of essential oils should always be checked. The flash point is the minimum temperature at which oil that has evaporated into the air can ignite.
- The flash point of the essential oil should be higher than the heating temperature of the dryer (which is usually 55 ° C to 60 ° C).
- The safest choice of essential oils are oils whose flash point is above 80 ° C. These include sandalwood, cedar or palmarosa.
- It is advisable to avoid essential oils with lower flash points such as citrus, mint and eucalyptus.
- It is important that the essential oil used with the tumble dryer has a reliable guarantee of quality. Thus the flash point data of this oil will be credible.
- The selected essential oil should be used in very small amounts — no more than two to three drops.
- It is advisable to avoid dripping oil directly into the machine. It is best to drip the oil on a ball or drying ball.
Essential Oils Juričić d.o.o.
Industrijska zona Blizanci bb, 88260 Čitluk, Bosna i Hercegovina
Telephone: +387 63 434 839 | +387 36 655 539