7 foods for the prevention and treatment of artery-sclerosis
- Garlic for the treatment of atherosclerosis – extremely rich in allicin. This component has been found to destroy bad cholesterol in blood vessels and reduce elevated triglycerides by as much as 20%. Reducing triglyceride levels will prevent plaque formation inside arteries. Garlic is great for cleansing blood vessels – it stops cell oxidation in arteries and fat deposition. completely clogged canals can make it passable again.Thinly chop a few pieces of garlic. Put the chopped pieces in a glass. Add 200ml and let the drink stand overnight. Drink this amount every morning on an empty stomach.
- Flaxseed oil is a natural remedy for atherosclerosis – this type of oil greatly contributes to cardiovascular health. It reduces the level of bad cholesterol and prevents blood clotting disorders. Of the total content of omega-3 fatty acids in flaxseed oil, about 50% is alpha-linolenic acid, which restores elasticity and patency in the arteries. At the same time, blood pressure is lowered. Buy cold-pressed flaxseed oil in any health food store. Mix two tablespoons of flaxseed oil with a glass of lukewarm water. Leave the mixture to refrigerate overnight. Drink every morning before breakfast.
- Spinach for the treatment of atherosclerosis – green color can freely be a symbol of health. Leafy vegetables of different green shades give a positive effect on the work of all elements that make up the cardiovascular system. It is nutritious, but has the ability to prevent a sudden rise in blood pressure. Selenium, beta-carotene and manganese have been shown to effectively fight coronary artery disease. and inflammation in the arteries, thus further strengthening this complex network that transports blood throughout the human body. Put two handfuls of spinach, 4 smaller apples, half a mango, 2 oranges and a cup of water in a blender. Combine everything well and drink as desired, without added sugar.
- Dandelion cleans arteries from lipid deposits – this plant is ideal for purifying the body, and especially arteries from the sediment of useless lipids. Dandelion is rich in vitamins C, A, D, B complex, organic acids and minerals. It improves circulation and reduces the level of bad cholesterol. It also has a beneficial effect on the digestive organs. Note that the medicinal properties of this plant can be used only if harvested before the yellow flowers turn into white puffins. Boil 250ml of water. Pour this water over a handful of dried dandelion leaves. Leave to stand for ten minutes. Strain and drink while warm. You can drink up to three cups of tea a day.
- Ginger is a natural remedy for the treatment of atherosclerosis – the healing effect of ginger has long been known. The effect of ginger on the heart and blood vessels is not neglected. It contains gingerol, which gives a spicy taste, but also the ability to improve the work of the cardiovascular system. It successfully fights high LDL, excessive blood density and plaque formation in the arteries. It has an anti-inflammatory effect, which is of great importance in preventing further development of coronary heart disease. artery.Ginger is a safe natural remedy that very rarely exhibits side effects.Put a piece of fresh ginger root, 4 carrots and half a large apple in a blender.Add a little water and mix to get a mushy mixture. You will get a medicinal smoothie, which should be drunk every morning.
- Cabbage is an excellent remedy for atherosclerosis – it is very rich in calcium, so it is an excellent prevention and cure for atherosclerosis. It is a good source of insoluble fiber and beta-carotene. It successfully lowers blood pressure and prevents heart attacks and strokes. It strengthens immunity and reduces the risk of infections. It was also determined that cabbage proved to be a good preventative for tumors. Put three cabbage leaves, 2 carrots and a little primrose in a blender. Add a little water and make a mixture. Drink the resulting juice immediately. Drink one glass of this drink every day.
- Green tea for the treatment of atherosclerosis – polyphenols in green tea prevent the departure of bad cholesterol to the organs and deposition in the arteries. This drink is an excellent prevention of cell damage in the arteries, which are usually caused by free radicals. It has a characteristic, slightly bitter taste. It reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke. It is a perfect detoxifier and cleanser of the whole organism. Put a small spoonful of leaves in a strainer, and place the strainer on a cup. Boil water, but be careful not to boil it. Pour hot water into a cup, pouring over the green tea leaves that are in the strainer. Leave to stand for a maximum of 3 minutes. For a stronger taste, extend the stand for a minute, two. Leave to cool a bit, add a few drops of lemon and drink. Consume two cups of tea daily.
NUTRITION FOR PERSONS WITH ARTEROSCLEROSIS
- Base your daily menu exclusively with foods of plant origin such as fresh fruits and vegetables, with the addition of cereals and bread and wholemeal pastries.
- Fruit is a great substitute for desserts full of white sugar.
- Leafy and green vegetables (spinach, chard and lettuce) are especially recommended.
- Consume fish regularly rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Eat poultry and eggs in moderation, and red meat very little or not at all.
- Process food minimally. The main source of healthy fats should be olive oil.
- Choose exclusively home-made products and foods of organic origin.
- Eat dairy products in moderation – and only those with low milk fat content.
- Eliminate alcohol. Only wine with a meal is allowed, but in small quantities.