8 unusual hotels in the world
- Hotel Costa Verde (Costarica) – is actually a Boeing 727. The interior of the plane has been converted into a luxury apartment. Situated on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this relaxed hotel with refurbished aircraft is a 9-minute walk from Espadilla Beach and 2 km from Manuel Antonio National Park.
The quiet rooms, some with ocean views, feature balconies, free Wi-Fi and cable TV, kitchenettes and seating areas. The original apartments in the planes add separate living spaces. There are also bungalows from studios to 3 bedrooms. On the plane there are 2 outdoor restaurants, a steakhouse and an unusual restaurant. Other amenities include 3 outdoor pools (adults only) and yoga, as well as an event space.
- Nomadic huts (Kyrgyzstan) – have underfloor heating and Wi Fi
- Hotel Palacio del sal (Bolivia) – a salt hotel was built in the desert part of Bolivia. The furniture in the hotel is also made of salt.
- Golden Crown levin Iglut (Finland) – is an attractive complex containing 18 glass needles.
- Kokopellis Cave (New Mexico, The United States of America) – is a hotel built in a cave.
- Book and bed (Japan) – is a hotel that most resembles a bookstore or library.
- And Old Lighthouse (The Netherland) – here guests can be accommodated in an old lighthouse or lifeboat.
- Manta Resort (Tanzania) – is a hotel that offers travelers a coral room 250 meters from the shore.