With small changes in habits, people can significantly strengthen their memory and achieve better concentration. With a more proper diet and regular physical exercise / activity, the body has a faster metabolism. Thus, the human brain receives sufficient amounts of oxygen, which contributes to a better concentration. The body needs quality sleep to regenerate. Then the brain and nerves sort out the impressions and impulses that remain after the conscious part of the day. This provides a clean sheet for the next day.
- Learning foreign languages is one of the most powerful ways to stimulate the brain. There are a number of free online courses that offer a quality way to master foreign languages. For people who do not have free time – natural supplements can help to achieve better concentration.
- Solving crossword puzzles stimulates the brain – solving crossword puzzles, sudoku, rebus, finding hidden differences in pictures, participating in quizzes, solving puzzles are ways to stimulate the brain. This affects brain concentration in other areas of life.
- 30 minutes of reading during the day is enough for brain stimulation.
- Blueberries, avocados, flax, fatty fish, nuts, green vegetables, dark chocolate, water are foods rich in vitamins and minerals (magnesium zinc, folic acid, amino acids and omega 3 fats). This type of food helps to improve memory and achieve concentration.
- One should be moderate in watching TV, playing computer games – any exaggeration in these activities weakens memory, concentration and cognitive brain functions.
Some web portals with free foreign languages courses:
Babbel is the new way to learn a foreign language. The comprehensive learning system combines effective education methods with state-of-the-art technology.