Turmeric is one of the best spices against tumors
Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) is a spice over 5000 years old that is intensively used today in medicine for medicinal purposes. The scientific community in recent years has shown strong interest in the potential health benefits of turmeric root. Turmeric is a perennial herbaceous plant. It originates from the humid and tropical regions of South Asia. It belongs to the ginger family (Zingiberacea). Turmeric extract is obtained by grinding the dried root of the plant. The powder is intensely yellow in color. It has a mild taste and a pleasant smell. Curcumin is the primary and active ingredient of the plant.
5 interesting properties of Curcumin:
- Shows universal action against tumors. It prevents the proliferation of almost all types of tumor cells. Accelerates the destruction of tumor cells. Normal cells remain intact.
- This is a super-food for people who have asthma, eczema and allergies because Curcumin inhibits mast cell release.
- Helps prevent changes in the walls of blood cells (atherosclerosis). Inhibits accumulated blood platelets and formed deposits.
- Maintains optimal blood fat levels. Relieves pain. It works against inflammatory processes in the body by preventing the formation of inflammatory mediators. It has strong anti-arthritic properties.
- It has significant protective effects on the liver, reducing the harmful effects of toxic compounds (heavy metals, smoking, radiation, alcohol, nicotine). It cleanses the liver in a natural way.